• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort, Terra, DS, and Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Some say DS is Just a clone of Terra
But instead i think DS is someone who came from Terra(or MX)...not a direct clone of Terra(meaning not a complete look a like)
because i read the description of the BBS japanese trailer...and it says after Terra Knocks off DS's helmet he had a surprised look on his face(meaning it may be someone he knows...or someone who looks similar...NOT THE SAME AS him)
which also leads to the idea of how DS came out of MX...and how Terra resembles Xehanort...who in turn shares a similar name as MX(thats kinda hard to explain in bettter words)

also....im sure we've all heard the MX quote..."the wall between light and dark have exceeded one another, creating the ORIGINAL ME, and here YOU are" (i cant remember it word for word)
well this might mean MX isnt an original..but how would that make sense??IDK(or maybe he's saying "creating the original CLONE of me")
MX may be refering to Terra, his original, or original Clone....

Or maybe this is Refering to DS...and MX is implying that Terra somehow came from DS(but Terra hasn't figured it out yet....the reason in the BBS trailer..Terra is focused on MX instead of DS)

Now on to Saix's role in this...
well...Saix and Terra do have similarities...
1.Similar hairstyles
2.when powered by "rage"...and looking at the moon....their eye colors both change colors

this being said....there was MX....and then DS(who "came out" of MX)
i beleive Saix is/is related to DS, because Terra seems to have some sort of Connection to DS,...and Terra and Saix are similar

But then look at this:
Saix's original eye color, is close to that of MX, Xehanort, Ansem, and Xemnas
which connects him back to Terra, who resembles Xehanort(and is the Original of Ansem and Xemnas)..who shares a name with MX

So basicly These four charcters have this relationship:
MX was the original, Terra is connected to MX, DS came from Terra
Saix has a similar eye color to MX(Xehanort, Ansem, and Xemnas)and he resembles Terra, who resembles Xehanort, who shares a similar name with MX

So this is what i have to offer...i feel like im missing somethings...But as i read over comments and look back over this...i'll add stuff i remebered...:thumbsup:

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

I see what you are saying. although it's a kinda confusing read.

A

Anima Relic

MX never said " And here YOU are", but the rest were correct. Also, MX may be referring to the light and darkness in his heart, which may have become unbalanced or overly balanced. One more thing, it was Ven that knocked the DS's helmet off, not Terra.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

well he Said "and here YOU are wating for me"...close enough

In the Closed Megatheater

Besides what was already written, the rest is from memory, so please excuse me.
Please report any incorrect information and feel free to leave a comment.

"Distant Past... Sleep gives birth to a hidden fate"

A scene is shown with a conversation between Terra and Ven.

Terra: "Sometime before, didn't you save me?"
Ven: "After what we've been through, we're friends, so..."
Terra grins at Ven and places a hand on Ven's shoulder.
Terra: "Thanks, Ven."

Afterward, in the desert (from KH2FM+'s Secret Movie), the old man (UEM) confronts Terra.
Xehanort: Did you really think you could grasp that last glimmer? The wall between the light and the darkness have exceeded one another, creating the original me, and here you are waiting for me. (While Xehanort is talking, he opens one of his hands in greeting, enraging Terra.)
Terra: I have a friend.
Terra summons the keyblade with his right hand.

Ven meets Xehanort at the Olympus Coliseum.
Ven: "Who...? I've met you before..."
Ven is surprised.
Xehanort: It seems you have lost something. However, unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be gone forever. Once you obtain it, hold on to it and understand the truth!
The old man's hands begin to glow, while Ven looks at him with fear and confusion.

~Battle Scene~
Ven becomes playable
Battle technique: "Aerial Slam"

Mickey defends himself with the Keyblade.
The keyblade disappears...
Donald and Goofy, along with Mickey's wizard master (Yen Sid,) watch him.
Mickey looks at Yen Sid and summons his Keyblade.

Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent (with her pet raven) looks at the castle covered with brambles/thorns.
Terra is behind Maleficent.
Their eyes meet and Maleficent cackles.

The scene switches back to the desert (Place of Gathering).

Ven is facing off against the Dark Soldier, and knocks off his helmet. However, his face is not shown. The scene soon switches to Terra holding an unconscious Ven, with Master Xehanort looking desperate and apologetic.

Xehanort: "One who has immersed himself in the darkness cannot wield the Keyblade. He is a demon who has been taken by the darkness. Please correct my mistake..."

Destiny Island
Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing/sparring on the beach (young Sora and Riku). At the same time, Ven is in Twilight Town watching the horizon. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on...you are my 'friend'. Just erase me."

and well thanks for correcting me on the DS helmet being knocked off part....I got wrapped up and just...LOL..But thnaks AR

A

Anima Relic

Hold on, this stuff comes from the people from KHinsider right? Well, there is a scan of Ven at a beach, I do not know if they are saying that he was on that beach while at the same time Terra was watching Sora and Riku, because Ven was on the destiny islands beach. Not Twilight Towns.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

^well actually it comes from SE's closed maga Theatre...the to the Japanese people who saw it...then to magazines and peoples..then to KHI...so it's pretty Legit

what i just posted is the OFFICIAL BBS trailer description...(well the japanese one)
what you're refering to are the scans...not all of the scans are from the trailer

Ex. Ven at the beach happened at a different time than when terra was on the beach
Ex#2.Ven was in twilight Town when terra was on destiny island..watching Sora

blader94

pretty good thread but what i don't understand is why saix is so important i mean i would understand if he was one of the original six apprentices but i don't think he is correct me if i'm wrong

A

Azrael

pretty good thread but what i don't understand is why saix is so important i mean i would understand if he was one of the original six apprentices but i don't think he is correct me if i'm wrong

No he isn't, but he was Number VII, Blader:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back