• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

Does anyone have a CLEAR picture of Master Xehanort with his keyblade in view (or at least the one he's using?) Cause watching the vids on youtube isn't clear enough for me to get a sketch of it myself due to pixelation from fast motion =.= any help is appreciated (If you need a time frame, it's in birth by sleep movie, and it's after aqua shoots the protection spell at terra and he fights Master Xehanort) Thanks in advance

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!

looks like oblivion.

hope this is good :)

looks like oathkeeper.

have found one more!

i found the one from the dark knight. i don't know which this is:confused:

o yeah... if the pics aren't there just say it. and i'll try to fix it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
sephiroth99 do not triple post, there is the edit button

anyway just try to download the FM ending vid in High quality and you'll get good pics out of that.

Jehuty06

I remember once hadesdragon put a post about a picture of Master Xehanort holding his keyblade in a clear, still image of his keyblade. And it displays his keyblade having tribal outline and there's a small statue of baphomet on the handguard bit, this scene is after he froze Terra's arm

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I merged your posts. Only two images are allowed in one post. Use an url tag to link to the third image, Sephiroth99.

You might want to download a high quality version of the Secret Ending, I<3Roxas, then take a screenie while watching it.

I<3Roxas

tried google and got nothing...and I never knew you could search photobucket O_O But happy day, I'll download the vid and try to screen it. Maybe I could use WMM to slow it down and get a good image? BTW, does anyone have a link to the vid in high quality for downloads?

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
tried google and got nothing...and I never knew you could search photobucket O_O But happy day, I'll download the vid and try to screen it. Maybe I could use WMM to slow it down and get a good image? BTW, does anyone have a link to the vid in high quality for downloads?

Here. I have a really good quality version of the FM+ Secret Ending. Download it and take some screen caps.

8_Kingdom_Hears_2_FM_Secrg.AVI - FileFront.com

Darth Seraphim

his keyblade is not oblivion its much wider and has more detail then oblivion. UEM's keyblade is really big. It almost looks like a black ultima keyblade... almost but not really

Last edited:

I<3Roxas

His keyblade is totally unique IMO. If you look at the wide shot, you can see that it has 2 shafts, coming off a black, circular handle with little spikes. The shafts are silver with similar spikes found on the guard. Also, you can see that the key part curves back from the end, with more spikes. It's really wicked IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back