• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MASTER XEHANORT maybe too powerful?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Keyblade Master, perhpas...?

Eh, he probably just cast a wind spell to move those keyblades...

Many people, including Hades, myself and VAT, believe that the KH MX summons is a KH that he created himself, like Xemnas...

Yes. It's probably either the KH of keyblade wielder's hearts, or the KH of keyblades. Personally the first one is the one I prefer more...

Which is why MX pwns and Terra sucks...

I lol'd really hard at that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Eh, he probably just cast a wind spell to move those keyblades...

Maybe... But I still hope that MX turns out to be the Master of Keyblades... Makes him a whole lot stronger and a whole lot eviler... >=]

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha. MX does pwn. I dunno why, but he's actually my favorite villan in Kh to date. Well. Besides Org. XIII but you get the idea. I didn't even like the other Xehanort's that much (Xemnas, Xehanort's heartless) but I sure like MX, and i'm not entirely sure why. =P But Terra's "Lingering Spirit" pwns also. ;D

Shuri

Maybe you're not supposed to win the fight. Maybe Terra, Aqua, and Ven lose. We don't even know when that fight takes place or what the circumstances were. Master Xehanort could have just appeared out of nowhere after VAT finished fighting off a bagillion and some "enemies" and had therefore exhausted much of their energy before he even showed up. I doubt even Sora could have beaten Sephiroth had he decided to show up and fight right after the thousand Heartless battle (if that battle had been nearly as tough as it looked like it was going to be in the original trailer).
Which brings me to my next point. Square had to create an interesting fight for the Secret Ending, but that doesn't mean the actual battle will even slightly resemble it. Just like the thousand Heartless battle, which I distinctly remember seeing a couple of Behemoths, numerous Wyverns, and several other at least slightly difficult Heartless included in when I watched an official trailer, and yet ended up being nothing but a bunch of Armored Knights and Surveillance Robots, the SE fight is probably just a theatrical treat for the people who met the requirements in the game. Especially if MX is a mandatory boss fight, I doubt they'll make him as hard as Sephiroth.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Maybe... But I still hope that MX turns out to be the Master of Keyblades... Makes him a whole lot stronger and a whole lot eviler... >=]
His power level is over 9000! No reallly!

Well, I don't think MX is overpowered. Most hero's are overpowered for no reason sometimes. That's what I don't like. Villains that are overpowered are actually great.

Alpha_Sonix

Terra dosen't suck, there was no way that Sora could beat him, it's just Master Xehanort was better, and the old dude wasn't really doing anything, just watching them fight, the DS was the one who did the most fighting so, wouldn't the DS also be stronger than Terra? And Ven sucks, that was pretty much proved in the Hollow Bastion screenshot and the picture with him, DS and Mickey.

Y

Yannis

No...! =]
Which is why I believe MX ultimately and accidentaly beats himself...

This might easily be the answer to my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back