• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MASTER XEHANORT maybe too powerful?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

As I have seen, Terra can only do some lightballs and hit with keyblade.

Here is what MX can do:

1. Raise ground like no one in KH, even Lexaues or Sephiroth cant.

2. Throw many keyblades with some tornados. That´s maybe too powerful.. =D

3. Summon Kingdom Hearts out of nowhere, Xemnas worked hard to gather his own..

4. Finish with Terra after about 10 seconds(two hits, magic and several keyblades)

5. Teleport´s and freezes Ven, so Ven can only move his eyes.

6. Use so many keyblades that Aqua´s Reflega explodes.

So you who have fought Terra, you know how powerful he is. MX owned him in 10 seconds. So can we even beat Master Xehanort in BBS??!

Y

Yannis

ur right he is too Strong!
naw i think in bbs they'll make him a heck of a lot easier than in the video
They should make that game ends before the final fight, so MX is optional. Then he could be veeeeeery hard, like 100x Terra ^___________^

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i'm pretty sure he's gonna be easier in the game. And even if he's not, you'll probably get abilities and cool stuff like that to accommodate for it. Obviously he will be beatable. Methinks thats gonna be one kick a$$ fight. =P And I agree that fighting in the armor would be pretty sweet.

Mod_Soul

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i'm pretty sure he's gonna be easier in the game. And even if he's not, you'll probably get abilities and cool stuff like that to accommodate for it. Obviously he will be beatable. Methinks thats gonna be one kick a$$ fight. =P And I agree that fighting in the armor would be pretty sweet.

yea, hopefully he'll be like other kh final battles that have many parts and end with his kingdom hearts either be destroyed or not what he expected

Y

Yannis

It is bit annoying when Sora always beats everyone, like Terra.

MX -final boss should be like that, when you get his HP to zero, there will be cutscene where he owns Terra and the ending happens ahaha!^^

Seftrex

The game hasn't come out yet, we can't judge wether he is really powerfull just by SE. If we do then why does Terra not fight very well, yet he can whoop your ass in FM+??? Where are all those super duper moves???

Meh, don't think to far about it, it isn't out yet.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think you wouldn't be able to defeat him like in Kingdom Hearts 1 when you first encounter the heartless(on destiny islands). You get pwned and like in the secret ending his eyes turn yellow-organge and maybe then you get "special powers" like in the last battle of FFVII:Dirge of Cerebus and then play as Terra with those "special powers" and then you could defeat MX(But the fight still would be hard cause I don't want an easy fight like the last one with Xemnas in KH2). What do you think???

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

I think you wouldn't be able to defeat him like in Kingdom Hearts 1 when you first encounter the heartless(on destiny islands). You get pwned and like in the secret ending his eyes turn yellow-organge and maybe then you get "special power" like in the last battle of FFVII:Dirge of Cerebus and then play as Terra with those "special powers". What do you think???

Yeah, maybe Terra gains power 10000000000000000000xMaster Xehanort ^^

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think that's a little too much don't ya think : )
But I have another tought,the fight of Terra and Sora is after the events of secret ending BBS. Maybe that's why he's so hard in KH2 FM+ because of that "power up"? What do you think.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, he is difficult but I think near the end, it would have the BBS trailer, then Terra's eyes will change yellow, and he'll become Super Terra, then he can defeat MX. Then it ends.

Charlie K

Back in Business
He seems hard. But he'll be a piece of...EXTREMELY hot pepers coverd in death!Mawha!

Yes, VERY difficult to beat.VERY.

Alpha_Sonix

He won't be hard, Xemnas was harder in KH:FM and easier in KH2, and Sora was able to dodge that thing that drained your power. How the hell can't he do it in KH2? Also the fact that makes MX hard may also have to do something with the controls or camera.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think what makes enemies hard is when.... A. they move around too fast or teleport before you can hit them. B.When they have some ridiculous move like Sephiroth that drain all but 1 hp. I have a feeling MX will mostly stand still and move a little, but his power is going to be unbelievably strong.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think what makes enemies hard is when.... A. they move around too fast or teleport before you can hit them. B.When they have some ridiculous move like Sephiroth that drain all but 1 hp. I have a feeling MX will mostly stand still and move a little, but his power is going to be unbelievably strong.

Mmhm. And I imagine he'll have some mass "block nearly everything that comes my way" kind of attack yknow? Perhpas he'll use his keybladey tornado abilty. If you fight him in Sunset Horizons that is.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1. Raise ground like no one in KH, even Lexaues or Sephiroth cant.

Not quiet as strong, but Xemnas could raise those buildings at the begining of the fight...

2. Throw many keyblades with some tornados. That´s maybe too powerful.. =D

Keyblade Master, perhpas...?

3. Summon Kingdom Hearts out of nowhere, Xemnas worked hard to gather his own..

Many people, including Hades, myself and VAT, believe that the KH MX summons is a KH that he created himself, like Xemnas...

4. Finish with Terra after about 10 seconds(two hits, magic and several keyblades)

Which is why MX pwns and Terra sucks...

5. Teleport´s and freezes Ven, so Ven can only move his eyes.

So...? Xemnas, Marluxia and many other Org members can warp and Vexen can freeze...

6. Use so many keyblades that Aqua´s Reflega explodes.

Overpowering ftw...

So you who have fought Terra, you know how powerful he is. MX owned him in 10 seconds. So can we even beat Master Xehanort in BBS??!

No...! =]
Which is why I believe MX ultimately and accidentaly beats himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back