• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort =/= KH/KH2 Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I was thinking and it said something about Master Xehanort having an apprentice, yes? I believe it was stated (even if not it is rather safe to assume it) that the Dark Soldier guy is his apprentice. Now... In the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, there was the massive battle where Terra, Aqua, and Ven fought Master Xehanort and his apprentice. Master Xehanort used one hand to create a wall of earth. When and where did Xehanort/"Ansem"/Xemnas show powers anywhere near parallel with what that guy did?

What I'm trying to say is that the Xehanort we know from the KH games... I don't think that Master Xehanort and him are the same. Rather I think that Master Xehanort was indeed defeated by Terra and Co. in that epic battle at the end. The Dark Soldier may have been the one transported to Radiant Garden, not Xehanort. When he got there, he may have lost his memories, or he just pretended to. Either way he took his master's name because of how much he respected and revered him and such. He also ended up taking his new master's name later on if you recall him being Ansem in Heartless form and Xemnas in Nobody form. So he is known to have done something like this before, so I don't think it is too out there.

So.... why would I even think this? The answer is simple. Master Xehanort was a powerful wizard blasting magics to fight his enemies off. The Dark Soldier fought mostly with close combat abilities. Ansem and Xemnas both used more close combat than magic... IF they even used magic at all. Now if they were the true Xehanort, they would have been much more powerful than they were. Also, if the Dark Soldier is the Xehanort we know in KH, there would be no need to explain why/how he got younger because he already is about the right age. I just think that if we were ever fighting against someone as powerful as the real Xehanort (who was once called the whateveritwas Elder Mage) he would have been MUCH more difficult and powerful than the one we fought.

This is feeling incomplete for some reason. >_<

Oh well, tear me apart. I think the grey makes it easier on the eyes >,>;

TERRAISAWESOME

I was thinking and it said something about Master Xehanort having an apprentice, yes? I believe it was stated (even if not it is rather safe to assume it) that the Dark Soldier guy is his apprentice. Now... In the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, there was the massive battle where Terra, Aqua, and Ven fought Master Xehanort and his apprentice. Master Xehanort used one hand to create a wall of earth. When and where did Xehanort/"Ansem"/Xemnas show powers anywhere near parallel with what that guy did?

What I'm trying to say is that the Xehanort we know from the KH games... I don't think that Master Xehanort and him are the same. Rather I think that Master Xehanort was indeed defeated by Terra and Co. in that epic battle at the end. The Dark Soldier may have been the one transported to Radiant Garden, not Xehanort. When he got there, he may have lost his memories, or he just pretended to. Either way he took his master's name because of how much he respected and revered him and such. He also ended up taking his new master's name later on if you recall him being Ansem in Heartless form and Xemnas in Nobody form. So he is known to have done something like this before, so I don't think it is too out there.

So.... why would I even think this? The answer is simple. Master Xehanort was a powerful wizard blasting magics to fight his enemies off. The Dark Soldier fought mostly with close combat abilities. Ansem and Xemnas both used more close combat than magic... IF they even used magic at all. Now if they were the true Xehanort, they would have been much more powerful than they were. Also, if the Dark Soldier is the Xehanort we know in KH, there would be no need to explain why/how he got younger because he already is about the right age. I just think that if we were ever fighting against someone as powerful as the real Xehanort (who was once called the whateveritwas Elder Mage) he would have been MUCH more difficult and powerful than the one we fought.

This is feeling incomplete for some reason. >_<

Oh well, tear me apart. I think the grey makes it easier on the eyes >,>;
Hold up what if the current xehanort ran away and revived mx so that would make mx the boss in kh3 (with sora) btw mx needs a v8.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Xehanort was described as being "superhuman" in the Secret Ansem Reports...

What I'm trying to say is that the Xehanort we know from the KH games... I don't think that Master Xehanort and him are the same.

I hope you don't think it's Terra then...

Rather I think that Master Xehanort was indeed defeated by Terra and Co. in that epic battle at the end. The Dark Soldier may have been the one transported to Radiant Garden, not Xehanort. When he got there, he may have lost his memories, or he just pretended to. Either way he took his master's name because of how much he respected and revered him and such. He also ended up taking his new master's name later on if you recall him being Ansem in Heartless form and Xemnas in Nobody form. So he is known to have done something like this before, so I don't think it is too out there.

Okay...

So.... why would I even think this? The answer is simple. Master Xehanort was a powerful wizard blasting magics to fight his enemies off. The Dark Soldier fought mostly with close combat abilities. Ansem and Xemnas both used more close combat than magic... IF they even used magic at all.

That's not true.

Now if they were the true Xehanort, they would have been much more powerful than they were.

Not necessarily...

Also, if the Dark Soldier is the Xehanort we know in KH, there would be no need to explain why/how he got younger because he already is about the right age.

Even so, there are ways around that...

I just think that if we were ever fighting against someone as powerful as the real Xehanort (who was once called the whateveritwas Elder Mage) he would have been MUCH more difficult and powerful than the one we fought.

Not necessarily.

Well, I do have to give you major props for thinking it's DS and not Terra.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
What I'm trying to say is that the Xehanort we know from the KH games... I don't think that Master Xehanort and him are the same

Why, they both want power, kingdom hearts.
they more alike than Terra and MX

NO
not another one

So.... why would I even think this? The answer is simple. Master Xehanort was a powerful wizard blasting magics to fight his enemies off. The Dark Soldier fought mostly with close combat abilities. Ansem and Xemnas both used more close combat than magic... IF they even used magic at all.

Umm no
Ansem use the Dark Guardian and flew around, shot darkness out of the ground, and created that golden cage
Xemnas used the white and black thorn-like things, his "aerial blades", and a copy of himself , MX and DS , to fight

Now if they were the true Xehanort, they would have been much more powerful than they were.

No cause they were only parts of Xenahort, not the real deal

I just think that if we were ever fighting against someone as powerful as the real Xehanort (who was once called the whateveritwas Elder Mage) he would have been MUCH more difficult and powerful than the one we fought.

Unknown Elder Mage/Man [whatever]
we never fight teh real Xenahort only his shadows
now that Heartless and Nobody are together again
things will get interesting

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Xehanort was described as being "superhuman" in the Secret Ansem Reports...

So? The Dark Soldier is pretty superhuman as well.

Never said that.

Yes. :)

That's not true.

Using the powers of Darkness IS NOT Magic.

Not necessarily...

Master Xehanort was able to lay some serious beatdown on three highly trained knights. How could that be compared to Xemnas and Ansem who are both defeated by a kid who has just recently started to actually fight?

Even so, there are ways around that...

Like what exactly?

Not necessarily.

How so?

I think you should explain more clearly than just "Yes." "No." and "Maybe."

And no one seems to realize that someone as powerful as Master Xehanort, even when split, would be MUCH stronger than Ansem and Xemnas were. They would have most likely centered their attacks around, you know, Magic. Darkness powers =/= Magic in the sense of Master Xehanorts magic. They would have been blasting Fireballs, using the Earth magics and so forth.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
yes it is
you're just playing with fire using it

Master Xehanort was able to lay some serious beatdown on three highly trained knights. How could that be compared to Xemnas and Ansem who are both defeated by a kid who has just recently started to actually fight?

i answered that ealier
they were only part of X/MX
not the real deal

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So? The Dark Soldier is pretty superhuman as well.

MX is much more superhuman.

Well, um, using Aerial Blades and various other things is kind of magic.

Well, let's suppose something greatly weakened him, so he wasn't as strong as before...

Like what exactly?

Kingdom Hearts.

And no one seems to realize that someone as powerful as Master Xehanort, even when split, would be MUCH stronger than Ansem and Xemnas were. They would have most likely centered their attacks around, you know, Magic. Darkness powers =/= Magic in the sense of Master Xehanorts magic. They would have been blasting Fireballs, using the Earth magics and so forth.

They used other kinds of magic...and Xemnas used all sorts of elemental magic in one of his boss fights...

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
an he should be cause he's the "Master"

im stealing HD's saying here
Not necessarily

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
yes it is
you're just playing with fire using it

Not magic in the same vein as Fire/Blizzard

i answered that ealier
they were only part of X/MX
not the real deal

part of him would still be stronger than what we fought.

so you admit that the Dark Soldier is indeed superhuman as well and thus it doesn't have to be Master Xehanort.

Well, um, using Aerial Blades and various other things is kind of magic.

What other things?

Well, let's suppose something greatly weakened him, so he wasn't as strong as before...

That would have to be some seriously powerful power-down equipment. Knights or Sora. The Knights are leaps and bounds better than Sora.

Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts performs Time Travel? Has Nomura said this as well? We don't know what it can do so it is just speculation on your part.

They used other kinds of magic...and Xemnas used all sorts of elemental magic in one of his boss fights...

I don't recall these magics. Maybe it is because of how long it has been since i last did a full playthrough, but I don't recall much more than his Lightsaber-esque weapons in one fight when he used a Reflect spell of sorts, his Kage Bunshin in another fight along with basic Darkness powers, and his big sword + reflect spell in another fight. I don't remember any elemental magics at all.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Perhaps, not but magic all the same.

so you admit that the Dark Soldier is indeed superhuman as well and thus it doesn't have to be Master Xehanort.

Yes. Better than Terra, anyway.

What other things?

Darkness and nothingness are both two kinds of magic.

That would have to be some seriously powerful power-down equipment. Knights or Sora. The Knights are leaps and bounds better than Sora.

Kingdom Hearts fits the bil pretty well.

Kingdom Hearts performs Time Travel? Has Nomura said this as well?

No, change of appearance.

We don't know what it can do so it is just speculation on your part.

Exactly; we don't know the limit of its power. It is potentially limitless. So you can't take out that possibility.

I don't recall these magics. Maybe it is because of how long it has been since i last did a full playthrough, but I don't recall much more than his Lightsaber-esque weapons in one fight when he used a Reflect spell of sorts, his Kage Bunshin in another fight along with basic Darkness powers, and his big sword + reflect spell in another fight. I don't remember any elemental magics at all.

When he's armored, he uses various weapons and powers from the Org members...still magic, still him using it.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
not what i meant
i meant your taking a risk using it
but its still magic

part of him would still be stronger than what we fought.
we're talking about, at best, half a person
i dont think he would have been stronger

Kingdom Hearts performs Time Travel? Has Nomura said this as well? We don't know what it can do so it is just speculation on your part.
It could have knocked him out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back