• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
hey everyone i have some simple questions hope someone explain to me ok let's begin P.S i'll refer to MX keyblade as goat since it doesn't have a name

1)why young xehanort keyblade have animal shape and the eye of darkness like master xehanort goat keyblade we know that no name is master xehanort original keyblade since the goat keyblade was passed down to him by the 6th foretllers so basically it's like eraqus he passed down his keyblade to aqua when she still had her keyblade what do you think about master xehanort keyblade why does it have same shape was he the 6th foretller all along since he can travl in time my guess he went to the past and met the 6 foretllers or he became the 6th foretller by leaving version of him in there i'll leave this one to your imagination
200px-Young_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_%28Art%29_KH3D.png
char_64100.jpg

2)this question is the same about the keyblade of master xehanort so anyway here in this picture we see his keyblade transform to darkness ball many of you think it's just darkness power and not his keyblade chick the secret ending in KH2FM and you'll see and we see the goat keyblade turn's to darkness ball and gets shooting in the sky then kingdom hearts appear it's like master xehanort keyblade opened a portal for kingdom hearts i started to understand what braig said MX keyblade connected to the war or i might be wrong but i might be right since the keyblade belong to the 6th foretller or call him the lost master anyway doesn't that prove his keyblade so special but i'll leave it to your imagination two hope we can lay all pieces together and find what is going on
250px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png
Xehanort-2.jpg
478j7tv.png

3)and dont forget that he stabbed himself with his goat keyblade and release his heart but i though only the keyblade that unlock's heart the one in KH1 can do that but it seems goat keyblade is more special than we thought since it unlock hearts too
250px-Keyblade_of_heart_KH.png
0.jpg

THE END:)BTW HOPE THIS WASN'T CONFUSING:( AND I HOPE THIS TOPIC WAS IMPACT TO YOU GUYS

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: master xehanort keyblades

The No Name and the goat keyblade are one in the same just under different keychains:
— When King Mickey stopped time, Young Xehanort began to move. Since he can control time, was he breaking the King’s spell?

Nomura: Young Xehanort wasn’t using his own power at that time. The King’s magic was broken because Master Xehanort was assimilating with Young Xehanort.

— It was when the figures started appearing in the thrones.

Nomura: Indeed. Time was stopped just as Master Xehanort was materializing. So he moved his consciousness to Young Xehanort’s body. Reacting to this, King Mickey exclaimed, “That’s impossible!” Young Xehanort was holding a Keyblade that he originally wasn’t able to handle thanks to Master Xehanort’s power. Though the keychain on it is different, the Keyblade he takes out is Master Xehanort’s.

— I see. Young Xehanort himself is still in Destiny Islands and isn’t able to wield a Keyblade yet.

Nomura: Right. Even when he appeared as an additional boss in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, he wasn’t using a Keyblade.
link: KH3D Famitsu Weekly Interview Translated! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

As for why the releasing of hearts is different, well that has more to do with Xehanort. All keyblade masters have the power to unlock or release a heart. MX done this and sent it into Terra's body.

The keyblade that Sora released his heart with was a special keyblade, the Keyblade of Heart, which holds different properties and powers. This is seen in the fact that Sora released his heart with it. Sora isn't a master and lacks that power meaning the Keyblade of heart was the cause of his release.

And lastly the dark orb....yeah that's never been explained sadly nor has the kingdom hearts that appeared in BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards

yeah i know about the keyblade of heart powers but i thought its the only special keyblade that unlock hearts right

As far as we know. We don't know much about the keyblade of heart other than it's made from the PoH, is tied to the DtD and that it can release hearts.

Any time you see a true keyblade master releasing their hearts with a keyblade though that's due to their own power. MX leveraged this power numerous times and Eraqus used this power to place his heart in Terra after MX stabbed him.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

hey everyone i have some simple questions hope someone explain to me ok let's begin P.S i'll refer to MX keyblade as goat since it doesn't have a name

1)why young xehanort keyblade have animal shape and the eye of darkness like master xehanort goat keyblade we know that no name is master xehanort original keyblade since the goat keyblade was passed down to him by the 6th foretllers so basically it's like eraqus he passed down his keyblade to aqua when she still had her keyblade what do you think about master xehanort keyblade why does it have same shape was he the 6th foretller all along since he can travl in time my guess he went to the past and met the 6 foretllers or he became the 6th foretller by leaving version of him in there i'll leave this one to your imagination
200px-Young_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_%28Art%29_KH3D.png
char_64100.jpg

The Keyblade YMX was using was MX's with a different Keychain. MX was possessing MX at the time which is why he was "borrowing" it.

2)this question is the same about the keyblade of master xehanort so anyway here in this picture we see his keyblade transform to darkness ball many of you think it's just darkness power and not his keyblade chick the secret ending in KH2FM and you'll see and we see the goat keyblade turn's to darkness ball and gets shooting in the sky then kingdom hearts appear it's like master xehanort keyblade opened a portal for kingdom hearts i started to understand what braig said MX keyblade connected to the war or i might be wrong but i might be right since the keyblade belong to the 6th foretller or call him the lost master anyway doesn't that prove his keyblade so special but i'll leave it to your imagination two hope we can lay all pieces together and find what is going on
250px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png
Xehanort-2.jpg
478j7tv.png

The KH2FM secret ending is a concept video so it's not entirely canon. In the secret ending MX transforms his Keyblade into a ball of darkness, but that doesn't actually happen in BbS. What happens in BbS over rides the secret ending.

3)and dont forget that he stabbed himself with his goat keyblade and release his heart but i though only the keyblade thatunlock's heart the one in KH1 can do that but it seems goat keyblade is more special than we thought since it unlock hearts too
250px-Keyblade_of_heart_KH.png
0.jpg

THE END:)BTW HOPE THIS WASN'T CONFUSING:( AND I HOPE THIS TOPIC WAS IMPACT TO YOU GUYS

I don't remember the specific rules regarding Keyblades and their effects on hearts, but I think any Keyblade can release hearts? That Keyblade made from the hearts of the PoH had the specific power to unlock hearts and release their darkness, but I think all Keyblades can be used to release hearts (?).

Edit: DAMN YOU GRAM, YOU FOILED ME!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Xehanort-X-blade

but how come MX xehanort got KH in bbs its like he opened a door to let it out its impossible to do that so its related to his keyblade i think since braig mention it connected to the war and i think it have more special connection wih KH or the X BLADE

EDIT: thx for clearing some of my answers

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
dunOihh.jpg
hehehehehehehehhe~

but how come MX xehanort got KH in bbs its like he opened a door to let it out its impossible to do that so its related to his keyblade i think since braig mention it connected to the war and i think it have more special connection wih KH or the X BLADE

We don't know, that's not been answered. If I remember right the BBS reports and story descriptions said it as MX parting the clouds rather than summoning anything at all.
It's possible MX's keyblade is tied to the war and such but that doesn't mean it's tied to KH. If it was I doubt he'd need the Xblade.

Ruran

Awards

That's the part that Gram mentioned was never explained. That glob of darkness and its purpose was never mentioned at all. Personally I think that MX just parted the clouds to reveal Kingdom Hearts that was already there. Kingdom Hearts reveals itself when the X-Blade is present and I think that Kingdom Hearts could sense its impending reforging.

Xehanort-X-blade

That's the part that Gram mentioned was never explained. That glob of darkness and its purpose was never mentioned at all. Personally I think that MX just parted the clouds to reveal Kingdom Hearts that was already there. Kingdom Hearts reveals itself when the X-Blade is present and I think that Kingdom Hearts could sense its impending reforging.
the X blade didnt fuse yet when KH appeared but maybe it sensed pure light ventus and pure darknes vanitas the x blade need light and darkness to clash so maybe that's why KH in the sky and MX wanted all 3 to come to the keyblade graveyard guess this world is like KH home lol

Gram

Banned
Awards

the X blade didnt fuse yet when KH appeared but maybe it sensed pure light ventus and pure darknes vanitas the x blade need light and darkness to clash so maybe that's why KH in the sky and MX wanted all 3 to come to the keyblade graveyard guess this world is like KH home lol

That's what Ruran is more or less saying. Ventus and Vanitas weren't far from fusing meaning the Xblade wasn't far from reappearing so KH appeared.
KH goes wherever it's counterpart the Xblade appears. Though MX seems set on that place being the graveyard. lol

Ruran

Awards

Uh-huh, that's why I said "Kingdom Hearts reveals itself when the X-Blade is present and I think that Kingdom Hearts could sense its impending reforging.

It wasn't made yet but I think that Kingdom hearts could sense that it was going to come into being. That's my head canon anyway.

Xehanort-X-blade

aww sorry guess i didn't understand all ruran post but like you said gram:) MX choose the KG maybe cuz he know KH well appear in that place since he know everythimg before it even start

EDIT:lol cool i think the pieces starting to lay down ohh dame it nomura game us KH3 E32014 trailer already

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Now wait just a minute.

BBS (secret movie) might have been a concept, but it only differs from the in-game scene in some small instance. The part with Xehanort summoning Kingdom Hearts, however, is not one of them. It happens a lot quicker, but-

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Cutscenes Part 14 - Keyblade Graveyard 1 (Final Terra) - YouTube

Make sure you slow down the video if you want to catch it, you can see the faint outlines of the edge of Xehanort's keyblade as it morphs into the dark ball.

Ruran

Awards
Now wait just a minute.

BBS (secret movie) might have been a concept, but it only differs from the in-game scene in some small instance. The part with Xehanort summoning Kingdom Hearts, however, is not one of them. It happens a lot quicker, but-

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Cutscenes Part 14 - Keyblade Graveyard 1 (Final Terra) - YouTube

Make sure you slow down the video if you want to catch it, you can see the faint outlines of the edge of Xehanort's keyblade as it morphs into the dark ball.

Oh, so it seems.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

When I first played BbS I thought it was still MX's Keyblade until I was told that it was removed. Then I thought it was a random dark ball of energy. Now it's gone back to being Xehanort's Keyblade.

*gross sobbing*

That could possibly make a difference given the current revelations about his Keyblade. Perhaps it does have some influence over KH somehow being a special Keyblade and all. Maybe it can call it fourth to a degree but is unable to actually access Kingdom Hearts, hence, MX still needs the X-Blade.

Or he was just parting the clouds.

Nice find, this scene goes wwaaaayyy too fast.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm currently of the mind that Nomura has decided to create a reason for the parting of the clouds and has shoehorned this in, and given his history, it's actually one of his better attempts.

Xehanort-X-blade

that does look like his keyblade you can see his keychain too look in the left side

EDIT: P.S he was holding his keyblade in the same hand when he used the darkness ball it's his keyblade alright but guess since we can see faint of it means they want us see that only happen in the movie not in the game i guess so in game its cloud's in movie it's his keyblade right

Last edited by a moderator:

Xehanort-X-blade

The Keyblade YMX was using was MX's with a different Keychain. MX was possessing MX at the time which is why he was "borrowing" it.

I don't remember the specific rules regarding Keyblades and their effects on hearts, but I think any Keyblade can release hearts? That Keyblade made from the hearts of the PoH had the specific power to unlock hearts and release their darkness, but I think all Keyblades can be used to release hearts (?).

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
i did some research and like i said the only keyblade have the power to unlock hearts is the keyblade of heart not all keyblades so MX keyblade is unique

Ruran

Awards

i did some research and like i said the only keyblade have the power to unlock hearts is the keyblade of heart not all keyblades so MX keyblade is unique

Gram already explained but releasing hearts is something most masters know how to do. It wasn't so much the Keyblade than Xehanort's own ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back