• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
Re: master xehanort keyblades

Gram already explained but releasing hearts is something most masters know how to do. It wasn't so much the Keyblade than Xehanort's own ability.
well none of that was confirmed about masters powers can release a heart gram doesn't know about that since some weren't confirmed but guess well leave the question as it is no one knows

Rau Le Creuset

"All Keyblade Masters share the ability to extract the hearts of themselves or others"

A passage taken from khwiki under the page entitled: Keyblade Master.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well none of that was confirmed about masters powers can release a heart gram doesn't know about that since some weren't confirmed
Guess again bro:

Master Xehanort said:
Arguably the most powerful Keyblade Master in history, and a staunch advocate for a world where light and darkness are equal. In his thirst for knowledge, he allowed his heart to succumb to darkness.

While attempting to reproduce the Keyblade War, he was thwarted by three young Keyblade wielders, and his body was seemingly destroyed.

However, Keyblade Masters have the power to remove heartsand transfer them to other "vessels." Master Xehanort has leveraged this power of recombination and clashed with Sora under a number of identities.
Link: Glossary - [Dream Drop Distance] - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Birth by Sleep Xehanort's Report 9 said:
We Keyblade Masters have a special gift. We can extract a heart, be it our own or that of another. By continuing this cycle, it is possible to remain in the world of the living forever.
link: Xehanort's Report - Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Insider

MX extracting his heart will and always was a power he gained as a keyblade master. No way around it.
Did you honestly think I'd say something like that and it not be true or have confirmation? =P

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
well actually yeah but since you found proof thx guess i was wrong

For future reference, it would't be wise to tell someone something is unconfirmed without doing the research yourself. Especially someone on the forums with a Keyblade Master badge. We tend to know what we're talking about. This site has a great deal of resources that make reference and research very easy.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Gram

Banned
Awards
So then why didn't Master Xehanort just make 12 replicas of Xemnas then transfer his heart to those XIII?

*shrugs* For all we know that may have been his plan for the project. Why he didn't is up in the air but personally I'd say it's cause of how rebellious the replicas they did make turned out to be.
It also likely has to do with Vexen. Vexen was the head of that project and Xemnas didn't expect his death so it's possible only Vexen knows the whole procedure.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
*shrugs* For all we know that may have been his plan for the project. Why he didn't is up in the air but personally I'd say it's cause of how rebellious the replicas they did make turned out to be.
It also likely has to do with Vexen. Vexen was the head of that project and Xemnas didn't expect his death so it's possible only Vexen knows the whole procedure.

Wasn't it Xemnas who ordered that Vexen get killed? I'm guessing the reason that he didn't do it was because Namine was no longer under their control and that Vexen was killed.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Wasn't it Xemnas who ordered that Vexen get killed? I'm guessing the reason that he didn't do it was because Namine was no longer under their control and that Vexen was killed.
It was Marluxia, actually. Marluxia had Vexen killed so he doesn't reveal that he was a traitor.
But Xemnas knew he was beforehand, and is why he sent him and Larxene to Castle Oblivion, so they'd get killed off. But he wasn't expecting Vexen would get killed, too.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Then why not go back in time and tell himself that Vexen would get killed, so then he'd have Vexen whip up 12 clones of himself?

I'm pretty sure that'd go against the rules of time travel. Also, I don't know if Xemnas had the ability. I know that Ansem could but that's because he'd given up his body and Xemnas was...only a body.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It was Marluxia, actually. Marluxia had Vexen killed so he doesn't reveal that he was a traitor.
But Xemnas knew he was beforehand, and is why he sent him and Larxene to Castle Oblivion, so they'd get killed off. But he wasn't expecting Vexen would get killed, too.
I doubt Xemnas expected anyone other than Marluxia and Larxene to get eliminated tbh. It was his order for Axelt to "eliminate the traitor" but that only included Marluxia and Larxene.
Everyone else just went down for other reasons. xD Riku/Ansem took down Lexeaus, Axel finished off Vexen, Saix had Axel destroy Zexion, Marluxia & Larxene were destroyed by Sora, etc.

Then why not go back in time and tell himself that Vexen would get killed, so then he'd have Vexen whip up 12 clones of himself?
That's not how time travel works. Xehanort explains his rules quite clearly:

He can't retain any future knowledge so telling his past selves anything would be fruitless. Xehanort also bluntly states he can't alter events.

Tinny said:
I know that Ansem could but that's because he'd given up his body and Xemnas was...only a body.
According to this Ultimania chart: Simple File Sharing and Storage.

Only Robed Figure Ansem and Young Xehanort can time travel. YX is only able to do so cause RF shared that power with him.
Then not long after Ansem gets stuck in Riku's body so his traveling days are also over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back