• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Qualification Exam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
i would like that the Master Qualification Exam could be the tuturial of the game, with Terra (the fighting comands) and with Aqua (the magic and defensive controls)
Ventus is a fusion of both with speed so...
I agree with this. This will be the first part of the game after the opening cutscene that shows you the controls for the game- like the dive into the heart in KH1

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
i posted this in another thread:
i think the test is terra and aqua will need to gather enough hearts to summon kh. then once theyve done that they need to have the power to wield it and thats how Terra/Xehanort/Xemnas knows how to wield kh like in the end of kh2

I am sorry but I really do not see how that works.
Why would they need the power of Kingdom Hearts?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
It might be similar to the awakening, but it also test their hearts in this exam. Remeber in the trailer ME said "the exam will test those of the hearts chosen by the keyblade" so it must have something to do with how strong their hearts are.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It might be similar to the awakening, but it also test their hearts in this exam. Remeber in the trailer ME said "the exam will test those of the hearts chosen by the keyblade" so it must have something to do with how strong their hearts are.

That is true. Awakening is like a test of the heart.
Anything could happen in the Master Qualification Exam. :lol:

Khfan01

I think it is a test for Keyblade Warriors to pass in order to become a Keyblade Master.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think it is a test for Keyblade Warriors to pass in order to become a Keyblade Master.

Um....... r u serious about that comment. If you are then DUH!!! the MQE is sort of self-explanatory.

I think its going to be like the awakening stage but hopefully much cooler.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
That's it. Nothing more? I was kinda hoping for something more impactful

Well, it seems like it occurred in the beginning of the story. MX probably comments on how Terra maybe wasn't good enough and makes the comment on how Terra need not be afraid of the darkness. Later MX goes missing, maybe Terra gets upset because they can't seem to stop MX and the comment about darkness stays stuck in his head, until the point where Terra tries to exploit darkness to use his power to his full extent.
It might be a big impaction, as it might set off a whole chain of events.

Alister: Oh yeah, and that, too

Last edited:

Suro Keirei

I personally think that if the MQE is the Awakening then its quite messed up that sora and roxas have to take the test pretty much as soon as they recieve the keyblade

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think they really would repeat the Awakening but in the MQE.
Think about it, every big KH game has the Awakening.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think its one of the rules of the MQE it has to overseen by three masters.

Really because I think that MX is at the MQE because he is a Master and terra and aqua might be the next masters so it would be a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back