• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Qualification Exam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is a strange thought but what do you people think the MQE ( Master Qualification Exam ) is going to be like?

I wonder what kind of tests there are going to be.
Also do you think that we will get to play as Aqua and Terra in the Master Qualification Exam? :confused:

Please post what you think the Master Qualification Exam will be like for Aqua and Terra.

Last edited:

Prince Akio

I was wondering the same thing! I don't know, most likely the test will involve your skill with the keyblade and maybe a test of your heart to see if you're worthy of becoming a keyblade master.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think the Master Qualification Exam is going to parallel or have some connections to the "Awakening" seen in KH1 and KH2. You know how at the end of the Awakening, Sora and Roxas fail (they're overwhelmed by Darkside and Twilight Thorn). I think something similar happens in the exam during the last test which is why Terra (and Aqua) fail to achieve the rank of master.

I think the player will be able to play as Terra and Aqa for the first few parts of the test but only play as Terra towards the end of the test.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think is might really be like the Awakening.

Do you think we will have a boss like Dark-Side?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't think it's going to be a test of speed or magic or whatever. I have a funny feeling that MX and his disappearance might be involved in the Master Qualification Exam; i.e. TAV's exam is to find him. It might not be the original, intended exam but if MX's sudden disappearance worries Erauqs, it could be that Erauqs changed the exam to something like, "Find Master Xehanort and bring him back and you will qualify for Master."

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe an Awakening/tutorial-like stage on how to use everything an all that stuff unless it comes after some type of training session.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I was thinking that Aqua and Terra might have to fight each other. The exam will probably serve as a sort of tutorial for fighting, so I'm guessing you have to fight SOMETHING. Anyway, I'm guessing Terra doesn't get to be a master because ME sees him using darkness.

king_Nick

well Ven wasn't supposed to look for MX or take the test so most likely he was supposed to hang around LoD and practice

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
What do you mean by that?

A total of 2400 point may be given out to a keyblade apprentice. 800 are given out for keyblade handling/swordsmanship, another 800 will be based on the strength of the apprentice's heart, and the last 800 comes from Mastery of advanced techniques (like dual-wielding). All Keyblade universities then see these scores along with the warrior transcript when they consider one's application for admittance.

αsiя

space coke
Kinda - sorry about it :lol:

Also do you think Terra and Aqua will pass the Master Qualification Exam?

Do you know what the SAT's are
SAT's is what mostly gets you to college
It's probably the biggest test in High School
Terra and Aqua are probably taking a big test that will make em become masters

Master=College
MQE=SAT

Im just referencing to the real world :lol:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
A total of 2400 point may be given out to a keyblade apprentice. 800 are given out for keyblade handling/swordsmanship, another 800 will be based on the strength of the apprentice's heart, and the last 800 comes from Mastery of advanced techniques (like dual-wielding). All Keyblade universities then see these scores along with the warrior transcript when they consider one's application for admittance.

O.k I could see it like that.

Now could the keyblade masters like MX and ME take part in the Master Qualification Exam.
Maybe we will have to fight ME.

Axel_Burn

I wish that we will be able to play as Terra or Aqua in the MQE.Wondering what the tests will be...

P.s Price Akio your signature rocks hahahahahaha :p

Rexy

Bronze Member
I wish that we will be able to play as Terra or Aqua in the MQE.Wondering what the tests will be...
i would like that the Master Qualification Exam could be the tuturial of the game, with Terra (the fighting comands) and with Aqua (the magic and defensive controls)
Ventus is a fusion of both with speed so...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Destiny Seeker
Also do you think Terra and Aqua will pass the Master Qualification Exam?
They might, but nobody knows as of right now. In my opinion, some unforseen event will happen that causes the Master Qualification Exam to be postponed. Maybe something will happen that causes the Master Qualification Exam to change entirely. What if Master Xehanort disappearance causes Terra and Aqua's test to change and to find him? (I know this has already been talked about before.)

Originally Posted by Axel_Burn
So do I. I am so excited for BBS.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I hope we get to play as them too in the MQE.
But really wouldn't be cool if ME was a boss for Aqua and Terra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back