• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

master of masters is xehanort! (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

soo.. when mx took over terras body, we know that he lost his memories

xehanorts keyblade has a animal symbol and a blue eye so we can assume that it is the 6th apprentices keyblade or something..
ever wondered how the hell that keyblade was hanging around in the place where yx and yme talking in the trailer??
so mx's and yme's master should have been the wielder of the keyblade

the kh chi actually happens just 90 years before birth by sleep
so the 6th forteller being the master of xehanort and eraqus is not a surprise

yx even tells that the mx's keyblade is the most ancient keyblade
but master of masters is the known most ancient keyblade wielder..
so the goat keyblade xehanort is weilding now must be master of master's keyblade
even in the 2.8 trailer back cover he talks about light expiring and they cant stop a keyblade war and shit
and this dude can clearly be an evil motherfker

so my theory is that this guy should have taken the 6th apprentices body because the other 5 became keyblade masters with pure light but this 6th dude had lil darkness in his heart like terra...

the 6th guy became the master of xehanort and eraqus and he saw that eraqus was pure light hearted and shit but xehanort was a corrupted bitch and he eventually took xehanorts body
xehanort lost his memories and he is trying to do wat the m0m was trying to do..

my brain is hurting so much and i dont wanna xplain any further hope this is telling somethin

i may be completely WRONG and thinking some bullshit, please correct me if iam..

Last edited:

Ashton69

Awards
gonna correct you right now. MX got that keyblade cuz he's IS the master of disastor, but he reincarnates every 216 years so he's a little boy but now a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back