• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master of masters identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Drake72

Awards
If you remember in birth by sleep every major villain was in the graveyard xehanort, terra xehanort (ansem,xemnas), luxu, vanitas(darkness) and the only one left is the master of masters well in remind he’s hinted at being light and ventus is pure light according to the most recent ux update. Also, darkness called the master its “old friend” and ventus fighting vanitas forges the x blade I believe ven is the master of masters!

RonaldPoe

Awards
I think your theory and the one about the Demuirge (a false God) are the most likely. My prediction is a mixture of the 2 theories. I think he's supposed to be Lucifer (the Devil, not that cat from Cinderella). I would start a theory about this but there's enough threads about the Master of Masters' identity.

He's charismatic and a skilled manipulator with unbelievable magic. The Fortellers (his disciples) are based on the Seven Deadly Sins (especially their names) and he clearly represents pride. While the Master of Masters is constantly associated with Light (it's very possible he embodies it), The Darkness calls him an "old friend".

The name, Lucifer, translates to 'Light Bringer' (an accurate description of the Master of Masters). I feel this would allow both him and The Darkness to serve as main villains. I'm certain the "Tyrany of Light" that Master Xehanort mentioned in his death speech was referring to him.

Also this song might've been made for League of Legends but feels almost written for the Master of Masters. That and it's awesome.

Awards
I have two individual inferences.
  • What if MoM is the incarnation of light that is similar to the Darkness, He and Darkness were originally one?(For example, like Ventus and Vanitas)
  • What if they were initially very close to each other like brothers or friends , But at some point, they were in conflict with each other due to a certain event and that eventually led to the first keyblade war?
Regarding the second view, i think they had a relationship like Cain and Abel from the old Testament.
According to Genesis Chapter 4, it said that Cain betrayed Abel and killed him by Jealousy.
What If the case that MoM is Cain and Darkness is Abel ...…?wtf.

Drake72

Awards
And may I add why else would ventus’s darkness name itself after the masters sin, pride? Vanitas=vanity and the eye is on the void gear!

Noivern

Awards
I'd say it's pretty safe to assume this theory is completely debunked. Ventus backstory seems to be completely wrapped as of the end of UX, so we only have his future to look forward to now.

However, the argument that Vanitas' Keyblade having the Eye on his Void Gear is a direct reference to whatever relationship the Darknesses have with MoM is pretty solid. Originally I would have assumed it had something to do with Xehanort and the way he brought Vanitas into being, but I don't think that is the case anymore.

Drake72

Awards
I'd say it's pretty safe to assume this theory is completely debunked. Ventus backstory seems to be completely wrapped as of the end of UX, so we only have his future to look forward to now.

However, the argument that Vanitas' Keyblade having the Eye on his Void Gear is a direct reference to whatever relationship the Darknesses have with MoM is pretty solid. Originally I would have assumed it had something to do with Xehanort and the way he brought Vanitas into being, but I don't think that is the. I’m trying to say he went through all of the stuff we seen and more growing into the master. Then, he traveled back to ux to make everything happen is my theory.

Drake72

Awards

However, the argument that Vanitas' Keyblade having the Eye on his Void Gear is a direct reference to whatever relationship the Darknesses have with MoM is pretty solid. Originally I would have assumed it had something to do with Xehanort and the way he brought Vanitas into being, but I don't think that is the case anymore.
I’m trying to say he grew into the master after all of the things we seen and more then traveled back to the time of ux. And even if it said the master came from years before, ventus may has as well and for some reason traveled forward to ux, making it possible for him to go back to the time the master came from. This would also make sense for darkness calling them “old friends”.

Back