• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Master Odin is confirmed as Xehanort's Master in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 252753

I can't wait to find out more about these students. Hermod's quote makes him look interesting and Bragi's quote about the outside worlds again makes me wonder whether all the students apart from Xehanort have always lived in Scala. Really looking forward to playing this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So they are keeping with the Mythology of Odin having only one eye. Just like MoM and eventually Luxu

Cumguardian69

Awards
Oh my q00dness i am so excited to meat these new characters when KHUXDR releases in ENG! I just hooe GLOBAL runs apace with JP this time!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm hoping that Master Odin actually approves of Xehanort's thinking and encourages him to explore the darkness further.

I really want to know what happened to all of these characters. I just don't want them to be all Xion'd.

D

Deleted member 252753

I'm hoping that Master Odin actually approves of Xehanort's thinking and encourages him to explore the darkness further.

I really want to know what happened to all of these characters. I just don't want them to be all Xion'd.
That is interesting to think about. Before now, I had assumed that Xehanort's Master wouldn't approve of his exploration of darkness. The BBS reports say that he and Eraqus were taught that Keyblades existed 'so that we who watched over the light could protect the world from the shadows' and I guess this is what Odin would have taught them. Thinking about it now though, I can just imagine Odin secretly encouraging Xehanort on the side.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
After reading the bios I am more then sold for this series. I can't wait for it to start! Eraqus was a class clown? Lol, I gotta know what changed him due to how serious he is in BBS. This is the year of Kingdom Hearts!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That is interesting to think about. Before now, I had assumed that Xehanort's Master wouldn't approve of his exploration of darkness. The BBS reports say that he and Eraqus were taught that Keyblades existed 'so that we who watched over the light could protect the world from the shadows' and I guess this is what Odin would have taught them. Thinking about it now though, I can just imagine Odin secretly encouraging Xehanort on the side.
I kind of envision it as Odin becoming bored with the usual keyblade training about the light. He sees something different in Xehanort - someone who wasn't born into all of this, like Eraqus. So Xehanort becomes Odin's favourite because of his curiosity. It makes me think about when Apprentice Xehanort was so eager to bring his research to Ansem The Wise - as if subconsciously expecting his new teacher to be excited about his curiosity - but then gets shut down (and goes crazy).

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
All those characters have such great potential! I can't wait for the story to be released! I hope the game is fun to play, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back