• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master form theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

Iv been thinking aout y in master form you dont hold the second keyblade, i beleive that by holding 2 you lose all magic abilities, as in the valor/brave form, and by holding it offset you lose physical power, so sora uses magic to make his second keyblade float by his hand as to not cause a lose of magic power, therefore his attack is increased as he has 2 blades but no magic is lost as he is not touching it.....or maybe im wrong, anyone else have any ideas?

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
ok im goin to do that but probably the image is goin to look crappy because of the size, yea i tried to make it smaller but it looked so crappy i left it all big but im goin to try again

Stryder_sdc

wow, thanks rikora, i was just sharing my thoughts and you had to go be a sarcastic twit about things, if you dont ave anything contructive to say do me a favour and dont say anything

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Stryder_sdc said:
wow, thanks rikora, i was just sharing my thoughts and you had to go be a sarcastic twit about things, if you dont ave anything contructive to say do me a favour and dont say anything

wow , i said i agree sir . the double post i was joking about me not caring its that i couldnt edit for some reason and so i just posted again .

short form

YES YOUR THEORY IS AGREEABLE WITH RIKORA

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's a very good theory, but sadly it's proven wrong

Keyba.jpg

Either way, it's still an excellent theory.

Stryder_sdc

sorry rikora, guess i took things the wrong way had a bad day, sorry for snapping, and Xaldin, your screen means nothings, the fact he is holding both doesnt disprove my theory only enhances it, it seems that sora is actually about to or has just used a very powerful attack, which could lenghen my theory to when he makes the second keyblade float he can use higher power magic, and when he holds it he uses stronger attacks, prehaps master form has 2 modes which you can instantly switch between.

C

cloud22

umm sorry but in wisdom form he holds his keyblade and stills has imanse magical power

or did i miss something?

Stryder_sdc

if you look at alot of screen shots plus the official artwork youll see the secondond keyblade floats by his hand and is not in his hand, except for the previous screenshot which is the first i have seen of him holding it, only in valor/brave form does he hold both blades all the time

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not trying to start an argument, just showing points to the theory, rather disprove or improve, I don't care which one it goes theories are just theories, not like it can prove someone is dumb or not, it doesn't matter how the theory is proven, but it's what the theory is, I mean someone could make a theory saying something that is completly wrong, but presented to look highly possible, or proven highly right, and look completly messed up. Or just prove it really well, or really bad and just have it between midway for then. This theory is one of those that are midway, and also is a very good theory.

. As for that picture, Sora is falling down with both keyblades in hand, as showin in the trailer. Also the Master Form you can run around with both keyblades in hand, it's just most of his special moves revolve around twirling one keyblade, while holding the other.

Stryder_sdc

one, wasnt starting n argument, sorry if you took it the wrong way or if i came across badly, 2 stop disproving me, im on a roll here, 3, maybe he reason he holds it while running is it consumes MP to make it float, oh i dont know, its just in the official artwork he doesnt hold it so im guessing thats the main use.....anyone found out about that last form thats supposidly stonger than final form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back