• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Form easy levels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

really easy leveling up for master form i guarantee all 8 levels in under like 30 min. In Mulans world the area just before the summit(where you fight the unknown, assumably riku)theres those craters with the drive orbs in them, 2 of them side by side with 2 sets of dragon missle things. well clear out that area of heartless, then run to the summit, and go back to make sure no other heartless appear. now figure out a way to make both thos containers blow up at the same time. for me i would be faceing straight on the dragon missle to the left. remember if you hit the dragon things once they blow up. neways make it so when you hit the one dragon missle it blows up both crates and drive into master form, collect the orbs and immediatly run back to the summit while the screen loads hold down and you'll be braught back to the area just before the summit and the crates will have regenerated but no heartless will spawn because you haven't went far enough away, then just continue the first few steps, if you do it fast enough your drive bar wont go down and you'll level up really really fast, i got to level 5 in like 4 or 5 minutes!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Good strategy! I think I might try it out...

Mine was I would just go to Steam Boat Wille, the cars in that level give off a lot of drive orbs, but this sounds better.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah that would be great after you have finsihed the game for the first time.....why rish everthing you do in the game and make it last slower im gonna take my time first time round then do it again on proud

australian sora

Keyblade Master
arghhh man i want to play KH2 soo much now and i want to now a release date for KH2 in australia

gonna take my time leveling up my drives XD

swks26

australian sora said:
arghhh man i want to play KH2 soo much now and i want to now a release date for KH2 in australia

gonna take my time leveling up my drives XD

you mean now in Australia, April already and Kh2 hasnt come out yet?!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah it aint out in australia yet i think it will come out sometime may-june im hopinfg i dont want to wait too long

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I level up my master form at Radiant Garden. The heartless drop like medium sized orbs and give me good exp for my master form. So, players try Radiant garden.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well some people dont know what raidient garden is soo dont say it k (i know what radient garden is so dont wanna spoil other euopeans or aussies

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Yep Mulan's World is the best place to max out Master form. You can destroy the Centaur-like Heartless that give big drive orbs. They appear in three permanent spots. there is a fourth one but that is random.

1. The Throne Room Halls.
2. Mountain Trail entrance.
3. The Cave.
4. The mountain where the avalanche came down.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
australian sora said:
yeah well some people dont know what raidient garden is soo dont say it k (i know what radient garden is so dont wanna spoil other euopeans or aussies

Holy mac....my bad. I meant Hollow Bastion. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back