• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I'm just making this thread to tell you guys what do you think happened to Master Eraqus
He seems to be not mentioned at all (I know that maybe Nomura wasn't thinking about him during the time of KH2) in the later series
It seemed that something happened to him because Yen Sid is still alive
So what do you guys think happened to him
I personally believe that he was killed by Master Xehanort
but I also wish he is still alive because he's a bad ass character​

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^I can see that happening.

I don't get how you can think he's badass at this point when we barley know him. :v
Being a Keyblade master doesn't count.

Erauqs

I dont have a clue what happened to him, but I really hope this isn't the only game that he's in. I'm also hoping he gets a fight scene.

H

Haxon

I dont have a clue what happened to him, but I really hope this isn't the only game that he's in. I'm also hoping he gets a fight scene.
Well they showed him with his keyblade so im sure there will be at least one battle scene.

Also, maybe he is still alive and hes still at the Land of Departure during KH1 and KH2...

Coeurl

Demon Dance
He's badass because he has a mustache
oh yeah :cool:

kairi.jpg

srsly, what Zeagel said is such a plot twist that it might actually happen.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I had another thought. What if Land of Departure somehow becomes sealed off and he's trapped there?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I believe he's dead, but is alive in spirit. I kinda want him to be seen in future games as a spirit or something, in a way reminiscent of Sora seeing Kairi in KH1 in Merlin's house, etc.

He's way too badass to be killed off completely. I mean, look at him. He's a samurai...with a mustache. He needs to return in future installments!

Key of Valor

The Professor
I personally think that Master Eraqus was killed/defeated by Master Xehanort. It would give Terra all more the reason to have such hatred for Master Xehanort specifically.

Erauqs

Well they showed him with his keyblade so im sure there will be at least one battle scene.

Also, maybe he is still alive and hes still at the Land of Departure during KH1 and KH2...

Well it'd be kinda lame to show a Keyblade Master without his Keyblade...

I pray this second part is true and he'll train Sora.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
what do you mean by sealed?

or maybe the world is destroyed by unversed or heartless.
I don't know. I just think it would be interesting if that world was somehow turned into a prison for something or someone like Master Eraqus. No one could go there and no one could leave.

αsiя

space coke
I don't know. I just think it would be interesting if that world was somehow turned into a prison for something or someone like Master Eraqus. No one could go there and no one could leave.

That's possible and maybe Sora, Riku, or Mickey goes out to try and save him

Mickey: I'm here to save you Eraqus
Master Eraqus: Yea you're about 11 years late

Beyer

I think sadly, he will die in BBS, most likely before the KH2FM+ trailer. Maybe that is the reason why they do that fight or something, I dont know.
All I know is that he won't go down without a wikid fight!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
OH I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!
he got old,farted and die! :O

A

Azrael

Shit if it turns out that he helps Xehanort or if it's true if Vanitas might be Ven's Unversed or something that Eraqus is involved with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back