• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus and...Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasteruXehanorto

I am seeing a slight resemblance between Master Eraqus and Xigbar. Look at Master Eraqus right eye, see a scar above the eye? Xigbar has an eyepatch on his right eye... Xigbars somebody is called Braig though...
eraqus.jpg
xigbar.jpg
mastereraqus.jpg

In KH 358/2 days Xigbar sees Xion as Ven so he has memories of Ven

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I see no resemblance besides scars. Besides that they look nothing alike.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Xigbar has been confirmed of having a somebody named Braig. How many times do we have to go over this?

JTD95

Dilan, Aeleus and Even looks alot like their nobodies so I believe Braig will to. And also Xigbar doesn't look like Eraqus at all!

Violetta

I know Xigbar's Nobody is Braig, but I've been thinking and I came up with another similarity between Eraqus and he: Eraqus must care about Ven's future... Doesn't this sound familiar?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Either way, it's been confirmed Braig was an apprentice to Ansem the Wise when he witnessed/met Ven, Terra and Aqua. And I doubt Master Erauqs is Ansem the Wise's apprentice, so >.>

Arieru

Well, i see what you mean but if you think about it and look at it from a terra is xehanort view, its like saying xigbar mentored xemnas.

also, its very probable but i dont think xigbar was a keyblade wielder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back