• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
They don't have to be merpeople. They may change into their armor forms and ride around on their keyblades underwater, like whats happening in Neverland and Deep Space, rather than swim around.
And they breathe underwater... how, exactly?

Also it was implied that Belle only stays at Beasts Castle for about a year. BBS is ten years before KH1 and lets face it a Beasts Castle without Belle would just be dull.
Still doesn't say anything of the curse which has yet to be explained in-game.
Technically, there is a reason. Triton's knowledge of the keyblade and him believing it will only cause trouble. It's been said a lot of times as well that it could be nicely tied to that prequel they did.
I suppose it makes sense. I haven't played KH1 in a while, so I had forgotten this line. ^^;
It couldn't be 10 years before KH1, because the Beast was travesing the dark corridors for months at most. And Maleficent's lines implied Riku was present when they kidnapped Belle.
Belle doesn't necessarily have to be captured for her to appear in the game. o_O I do find it kind of weird, though, that if they captured those original few 10 years before KH1, that it would take them 10 years to track down the other four... Eh. That's why I'm thinking the idea of prior Princesses would make some sense.
Time is universal in the KH universe.
Always seemed that way to me, too.

To everyone with their whole PoH thing not being too big, from all I've seen, Terra seems to be hellbent on gathering the seven princesses for something. That being said, there's nearly no way they can get around including all seven in the game in some regard, be it a simple mention or what, they should all be there. I'm thinking we might see something along the lines of two Princesses of Heart who existed before Jasmine and Alice and who both end up dying, passing their powers on unintentionally to a new child. It's unlikely, but possible. Also throws a bit towards Atlantica being included, as Ariel's mother could be one of those. =X

Yah, speculation, but meh.

Also, you gotta wonder... Do you think this Master is really on the good side and Xehanort really on the bad side? I mean, to US it may seem that way, but what if Xehanort's intentions are pure and not meant to hurt people whereas Erauqs may be trying to do something more nefarious... Would be an interesting plot twist, though I doubt the developers would make the Square-based character evil. >>;

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The fact Mickey knows ALOT about the Keyblade .... and you say triton knows stuff ...

think theirs a "KING" connection there ?

Mickey IS a keyblade wielder so of course we would know alot about the very thing he wields, na dah!

Triton is not a keyblade wielder and why the hell would he be prejudice to keyblade wielders (Sora) if he didn't have a bad experience with them before.

Plus Atlantica has tons of back story that takes place around the time of BBS.

That's very true. Although we don't know how long they have captured Belle, so technically, she could be in BBS.

Well, we don't know how the time progresses in Atlantica.

Belle was only at Beast's Castle for a year, she would be a little girl in BBS. In BBS Belle has not met the Beast yet.

For the love of christ, TIME IN KH IS UNIVERSAL FOR ALL WORLDS!

Every piece of evidence suggest time in KH is the same for the whole universe. There is nothing suggesting that time flows differently in each world.

captain

Bronze Member
Better question: Who cares? >_>;

I do.. VA is important..
And didn't Nomura say one of the VA's for this game was someone big?
Idk which character that was about and it was probably mostly about the Jap release..
But I still want to know to know about VAs

im more curious avout english ventus wat if its jessy mycartney oh noezzzzz

I hope JM does do the voice.. Roxas & Ven have the same Jap voice actor, so they'll probably have the same English one too..

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he is voiced by some old dude on the Disney Channel.

THEY SEEM TO LIKE THAT DISNEY CHANNEL.

Phil Lewis? Billy Ray Cyrus?.. no I don't think so...
Disney really just brought in those two girls as replacements for Hayden and Brittney who couldn't/wouldn't do the voices at the time..

And they breathe underwater... how, exactly?

I think they were trying to say the armor would protect them.. like a scuba suit + magic

Still doesn't say anything of the curse which has yet to be explained in-game.

The servants explain it in KH2

Last edited:

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I do.. VA is important..
And didn't Nomura say one of the VA's for this game was someone big?
Idk which character that was about and it was probably mostly about the Jap release..
But I still want to know to know about VAs
>_>; I've never understood the fascination with VA's or even with celebrities in general. Maybe they're gonna have Sakaguchi do the voice.

I think they were trying to say the armor would protect them.. like a scuba suit + magic
Metal in water rusts. Not a very smart idea. =X

The servants explain it in KH2
Gaston is still an entire character from Beauty and the Beast who is never mentioned at all. We might explore the lands beyond the Castle's gates. There's a bridge there that leads to a gate; the world has a whole forest on the bottom of it, where the village from the movie could easily be located. *shrugs* There's plenty they could to with it if they really wanted to.

Kazuki-san

Website
xkazukixofxlightx.deviantart.com
ReBirth Wings has posted up a small scan from this weeks Jump containing a picture of Terra, Aqua and Ven's Master:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5946/wwwdotuporg260383.jpg

Don't quote me on the romanization! I'm just guessing and it's probably completely off. In Japanese it is マスター・エラクゥス

And I think I was so excited about the picture and name I didn't notice this other part, there will be a new world called Land of Departure. An original world perhaps?

edit: changed to "Eraqus" because it sounds closer. Still nothing confirmed though.

Ok, I know Eraqus sounds close, but the translator I used spelled his name out like this "Master Erakuusu" Im not sure if anyone said this or not but hey, im just putting it out there. Also, Im off to find the meaning of such a name >w>! -runs off in a random direction- unless anywone knows what erakuusu or eraqus means >.>; other than it being a way of editing pics on computer.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ok, I know Eraqus sounds close, but the translator I used spelled his name out like this "Master Erakuusu" Im not sure if anyone said this or not but hey, im just putting it out there. Also, Im off to find the meaning of such a name >w>! -runs off in a random direction- unless anywone knows what erakuusu or eraqus means >.>; other than it being a way of editing pics on computer.

I think it's Erauqs which is Square backwards which is the name of the company that makes the game.

Summonerbrandon

XD A chinese keyblader. I can't wait to play the game but I don't have the game system for it. DX Anyways, I think Land of Departure is where Aqua, Ven, & Terra came together & was looking up at someone, who I believe is Master Eraqus.

heartofRiku

Anyone else notice that Eraqus is an anagram of Square? My guess is that since Yensid was Disney backwards, my guess is that they wanted to represent square, and since Yensid was the master of Mickey they wanted Eraqus a master to represent square.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Anyone else notice that Eraqus is an anagram of Square? My guess is that since Yensid was Disney backwards, my guess is that they wanted to represent square, and since Yensid was the master of Mickey they wanted Eraqus a master to represent square.

Wiki's romanization is Erauqxs. i checked if it was true and apparently it is

Allister Rose

French Lover
I must of missed the memo about Wiki being a reliable source.

if you knew how WIki worked you would be able to distinguish what was reliable on wiki and what wasnt.

21 japanese websites confirm the spelling to be ErauqXs. i dont trust english romanization until after the game is released

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
And about that certain memo. Wiki is always a reliable source.
Any thing that is wrong will be with a day corrected by the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back