• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder if there are anyother magazine scans of BBS in the Jump magazine that still haven't been put up yet?

LunaBerserker7

Just to clear things up, I don't seriously think this guy is Xigbar. I understand that these could be just regular battle scars. I've read the interviews and everything. I was just noting the placement.

A

Audo

That or he just has a scar. =X Either one. People who see many battles often suffer numerous scars. Due to the worlds all being connected, I'm gonna say it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Erauqs, Yen Sid, and Ansem all know each other to some extent and that, by extension, the previous two would know of Braig, Dilan, Even, Ienzo, and Aeleus.
The worlds aren't connected until after BBS....

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Just to clear things up, I don't seriously think this guy is Xigbar. I understand that these could be just regular battle scars. I've read the interviews and everything. I was just noting the placement.

no no we don't think you're saying he's xigbar/braig. i noticed the comment you left and i meant that the more i look at erauqs, the more i see the scars that xigbar has, meaning that somehow there could be a connection between erauqs and braig. not that they are one and the same.

PrimeTime

no no we don't think you're saying he's xigbar/braig. i noticed the comment you left and i meant that the more i look at erauqs, the more i see the scars that xigbar has, meaning that somehow there could be a connection between erauqs and braig. not that they are one and the same.

lol that dude has a pretty cool looking keyblade :D

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
The worlds aren't connected until after BBS....

The worlds used to be connected. The Heartless came and that was the end of that. Kingdom Hearts 1 stuff. O-o My information is wrong here?

And, pray tell, if the Worlds are not connected, how do they travel between worlds? The walls between the worlds do not break down until Kingdom Hearts 1, meaning Gummi travel is out of the question. I'd also be quite confused if they start letting everybody and their mother use fricking Dark Corridors to teleport to places.

._. Nvm, just went looking. I had it backwards. The worlds were isolated until the Heartless came and broke down the walls, allowing Gummi Ship travel. The question still stands, then. o-o How do they travel?

Last edited:

nickunknown2000

I don't know when the worlds were connected, but this guy looks very cool as the master of terra, aqua and ven.

drew32

He doesn't look a thing like Terra! way to go Square! No recycled character disigns this time!!!

Cry

Am I the only one who thinks Eraqus is inspirated from Sakaguchi San ?
The anagram of "Square" would be a good clue to it ...
Don't you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back