• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desidarata

Nice scans, Eraqus looks pretty awesome so far. xD Hopefully a better scan comes out so you can read the dialogue.

Awards
splinter.gif

mister-miyage-karate-kid.jpg

etc.

Pretty generic but eh.
In hindsight, Genocide...
possiblefatherfigure.jpg

really not that far off. I mean, the goatee, amirite?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Referring to LunaBerserker7's comment, the more I look, the more I see scars. Gonna state the obvious here but this could put Eraqus in deep connection with Braig.

Desidarata

102545.jpg

He looks like my grandpa, minus the ponytail. xD
So are we saying his name is Eraqus or Erauqs??

very nice find.

thanks for translating.
-------------------------------
on a side note: his hair reminds me of xaldin, though i highly doubt they have any connection. seeing as how xaldin uses lances.

TerraFTW!

Referring to LunaBerserker7's comment, the more I look, the more I see scars. Gonna state the obvious here but this could put Eraqus in deep connection with Braig.

I really hope he isn't braig/Xigbar. that would kinda ruin both of the characters to me.

LunaBerserker7

I noticed that too. Looked like a small scar.

Thought so. If they are, sure some intersting placements. Kinda like someone we know. Probably just a coincidence or something. I mean, what are the chances...

Ah...new posts while I was making this one. Glad to see I'm not the only one going down this train of thought.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

That or he just has a scar. =X Either one. People who see many battles often suffer numerous scars. Due to the worlds all being connected, I'm gonna say it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Erauqs, Yen Sid, and Ansem all know each other to some extent and that, by extension, the previous two would know of Braig, Dilan, Even, Ienzo, and Aeleus.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura has already confirmed back when the master was first announced to exist that TAV's master was a new character that has not appeared in the series before. So Master Eraqus is a new character and not Braig.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I really hope he isn't braig/Xigbar. that would kinda ruin both of the characters to me.

eraqus looks like a pretty snazzy guy. if there were to be some connection between eraqus and braig, that'd be obvious, but what the actual connection was would be the big twist. which could be cool.

Nomura has already confirmed back when the master was first announced to exist that TAV's master was a new character that has not appeared in the series before. So Master Eraqus is a new character and not Braig.

i said connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back