• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
lol his name is square backwords, that is a good one. Well tell me if this is a little wrong saying this, but that guy looks more Asian that I thought he would, just saying.

didn't notice that up until now xD i expected their master to have white skin and no mustache, he's the somewhat opposite, tan skin and a mustache. now he looks a bit mexican

(if he is eraqus backwards, could ds be xine?)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay so back on topic, I wonder if there will be more scans tonight from Jump Magazine or were these all the scans in the magazine?

Liege

Okay so back on topic, I wonder if there will be more scans tonight from Jump Magazine or were these all the scans in the magazine?

It's only the one page in this edition of Weekly-Jump, unfortunately. However, exactly one week from today -- October-21st, to be exact -- will see the December-2009 issue of V-Jump released. And it'll be complete with elaborated/expanded information on everything W-Jump covered (and more). Following that, there's other publications which will publish further details (DenGeki, Famitsu, etc.).

Then, hopefully, the official-site might actually be updated... sometime... soon... maybe? =P

Last edited:

king_Nick

damn, i wanna know more about Land of Deoarture, seems pretty interesting.

also their master is clearly japanese(sp?), his keyblade is a tribute to that as it appears to have japanese design. He is not really that tanned just slightly, he not Xemnas tan, but not Namine(sp?) pale..he is average similar to Terra.

It also seems that the symbol on TAV's and their master's keyblade and armor is the seal of keyblade weilders, or possibly their master.

If it is the seal of keyblade weilders than this changes everything for Sora, Riku and Mickey since they each have differnet keychains. And whta about MX and DS what about their keychains?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's only the one page in this edition of Weekly-Jump, unfortunately. However, exactly one week from today -- October-21st, to be exact -- will see the December-2009 issue of V-Jump released. And it'll be complete with elaborated/expanded information on everything W-Jump covered (and more). Following that, there's other publications which will publish further details (DenGeki, Famitsu, etc.).

Then, hopefully, the official-site might actually be updated... sometime... soon... maybe? =P

Shoot, ah well new scans are only a week a way then.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This new world is very interesing, but why call it the "Land of Departure"? They could have come up with a better name than that. However, Master Eraqus looks like an interesting character, and I'm glad he isn't a Terra look-alike. This game ios becoming even more epic than before.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Can anyone tell what those blue and green things are behind TAV? Are they a type of Rock or some kind of building structure?

State

Awards
Can anyone tell what those blue and green things are behind TAV? Are they a type of Rock or some kind of building structure?

look like tall, spiky rocks with golden circles around them and they seem to be very old, judging from their appearance. if i had to take a guess, that could be a cavern.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

It looks like a building surrounded by rocks/mountains. The one in the far background reminds me of Castle Oblivion for some strange reason.

Anyway. glad the Master looks like how he does. The facial hair suits him. He's one of the first slightly-hot "old" guys I've seen come outta KH. Be nice if he become a boss or even playable. But anyway, I'm definitely glad we finally get an official picture.

State

Awards
They look like buildings. The one in the far background reminds me of Castle Oblivion for some strange reason.

Anyway. glad the Master looks like how he does. The facial hair suits him. He's one of the first slightly-hot "old" guys I've seen come outta KH. Be nice if he become a boss or even playable. But anyway, I'm definitely glad we finally get an official picture.

i can see eraqus being an optional-superboss, like xemnas and lingering sentiment. if he were playable, im sure it would feel like playing kh2, if you get what i mean...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can definantly tell the one in the far background is a building but the others are harder to make out. I'd like to know if this is a town like world or a more nature like world.

Lonbilly

Awards
i can see eraqus being an optional-superboss, like xemnas and lingering sentiment. if he were playable, im sure it would feel like playing kh2, if you get what i mean...

Oh I see what you did there. I don't wanna win the game by just mashing triangle though! :/ Nevermind, screw the master becoming playable. Bring in my Mickey.

Anyway, I want him as a boss in some shape or form, whether optional or mandatory. Would be awesome if he was one of the three main kiddos in BbS's final boss.

And the world, I think it's gonna have both nights and days like DI did in KH1, 'cuz it looks like night there right now whilst in another picture it looked like day. I imagine the world may be a mix or nature and town, though.

Lonbilly

Awards
you just made me think that eraqus could be the "easy manipulatable type".

Is that necessarily a good thing or...? I don't get how he could be, though. o_O

State

Awards
Is that necessarily a good thing or...? I don't get how he could be, though. o_O

can't judge a book by it's cover, and i was referring that maybe mx could manipulate him to do his dirty work alongside him.

Lonbilly

Awards
can't judge a book by it's cover, and i was referring that maybe mx could manipulate him to do his dirty work alongside him.

True, I probably shouldn't judge by appearance. Although I wouldn't be surprised if him and MX were plotting the whole time. Or if Erauqs was connected to DS and actually controlled him instead of MX.

captain

Bronze Member
Eraqus? I love it! Especially if his first name is Xine lol.. (just like Yen Sid!!)
I really like his design too..

Also.. I don't necessarily think the world is called "Land of Departure"
Is it possible the scan is only saying this is TAV'S land from where they depart?
Could it have a different name?

Luxord4444

Re: Master Eraxus (?) and Land of Departure

Yeah, I was just putting up the first thing I could think of. I think I like Eraqus better though. Well hopefully we'll know what the actual spelling is soon.

Doesn't really matter if we find out the spelling as SE will make the pronunciation something totally different

Marluxia= Marl -USH -a

and even though it is xemnas=Zemnas and xigbar=Zigbar and xalidn=Zaldin

xion= is SHEE-on instead of Zion

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why are half of you complaining about "Land of Departure"? It's just about as weird of a title as "Traverse Town".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back