• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masta'z Rapz & Epic Rhymz, yo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Sup KHI, I thought I'd give yall a little bit of the next best hip hop artist.

Yeah, that's right, me.

You all will be some of the first to hear some of this music and will be able to say that you heard of me back before I was famous, which I will soon be lol

SO without further ado, here are some samples of my music, kinda old, but I will be periodically updating this thread with some of my newer music.

Last Chance

Bite Down

Stick Her Down Remix

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
From what I've heard, you need to work on your voice. I hear a lot of potential in it, but it's too raw and unrefined.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, I actually agree with that. But this is just some of my earlier work, my first 3 songs I ever recorded to be precise, and I think I have gotten a but more "refined" since then.

These songs I recorded at the beginning of 09, I'll be able to get some of my newer stuff on here when I start recording again.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Despite the pretty awesome lyrics, and pretty awesome beats, the voice I'm hearing just dosen't seem too marketable. But I remember thinking that about Jay Z, too, so...you never know.

You could also use a good hype man, especially in Last Chance.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Despite the pretty awesome lyrics, and pretty awesome beats, the voice I'm hearing just dosen't seem too marketable. But I remember thinking that about Jay Z, too, so...you never know.

You could also use a good hype man, especially in Last Chance.

Appreciate the response bruh. I am trying to get my voice to the point where I hear myself on the radio and think "Man, that guy has a nice flow!"
As for the hype-man, I can see if I can get one on a couple of songs, who knows, maybe I'll find the Spliff Star to my Busta lol

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
NO WAY I rap too!

[Not really]

Your stuff is pretty good, though if you want to hear yourself on the radio you have to try different. Nothing like 'metal-rap', or anything that is abstract. But something that is a little more unique, so if your songs were played out along with everybody else's rap songs:

You would be able to easily identify your own work, the same goes with anyone else that listens to your work. So yeah, keep it up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back