• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive KH3D Site Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We've kinda known LCDC's themes since the Jump Festa trailer if memory serves. Short one had both of em playing as background tracks. First field, then battle.

Yes we knew of the songs becuase of the Jump Festa trailer, but until now it was not known what that song was or where it would be used in the actual game. Now we know it is in fact Le Cite Des Cloches' theme.

sub6snoopy

can anyone figure out if there is some significance behind the new wallpaper, or is it just for looks?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
can anyone figure out if there is some significance behind the new wallpaper, or is it just for looks?

Are you talking about the splash page with Sora, Riku and Mickey's positions are inverted (red cloud backdrop)?

if you look at the system videos (the ones with riku and sora, not the dream eaters) you can see a new, wicked looking black keyblade.

That's a keyblade from Traverse Town that represents TWEWY characters. You can see Neku's headphones on the hilt.

sub6snoopy

Yes, the one where everyone's position is switched with the red cloud backdrop. Is there any significance behind that or is it just for looks?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes, the one where everyone's position is switched with the red cloud backdrop. Is there any significance behind that or is it just for looks?

I think Nomura said something about he wanted to show that the cover was ambiguous or something, then again don't quote me as I'm not entirely sure. Didn't they have that image in Famitsu kind of recently?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Pretty exciting that it's so close to release. Glad we get to hear more of those violins in the BGM.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is pretty cool, thanks Seph. :3 I'm really interested in the role Lea will play in this game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Was that a black Oathkeeper in the System Video Compilation or were my eyes bugging?

It's the The World Ends with You Keyblade, so kind of :p Though from a distance the teeth look similar. It's actually the symbol of the Player Pin if you look at it up close though.

And OMG, Flick Rush looks adorably fun!

kupo1121

Awards
It's the The World Ends with You Keyblade, so kind of :p Though from a distance the teeth look similar. It's actually the symbol of the Player Pin if you look at it up close though.

And OMG, Flick Rush looks adorably fun!

I just realized that I still don't know, does the multiplayer in DDD have online capabilities or is it just local?

kupo1121

Awards
I think it's just local :(

Sadly, I thought so too. On the plus side, New York Comic con will be a bunch of sheep in a barrel when it comes to connecting to other people xP Still, I always thought it would be fun to host tourneys for non-broken multiplayer modes in a KH game (BbS was nothing but Magnega/Aeroga all day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back