• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive KH3D Site Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
KH3D Site Update: Characters, Images + more! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: KH 3D Website Character section updated.

I can't see what's in the spoiler tag >//<

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Wow, I just checked like 30 minutes ago too. The characters added to this list will obviously play the more important roles in the game. I am a bit surprised they didn't add Xenmas, Ansem SoD, and Master Xehanort. The main focus is most likely on Young Master Xehanort although all of them are reintroduced.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Well Nomura-san said it himself in an interview. I thought it was pretty easy to figure it out after that. ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wow, I just checked like 30 minutes ago too. The characters added to this list will obviously play the more important roles in the game. I am a bit surprised they didn't add Xenmas, Ansem SoD, and Master Xehanort. The main focus is most likely on Young Master Xehanort although all of them are reintroduced.

Maybe because 2 out of 3 of those pop up wherever the Mysterious Figure is or something. He makes them appear.

Link for those like me who are too lazy to search.

So, it's Lea right? And they have Lea's character model... but they use a screenshot of Axel?

OH MY GOD WORLD SELECTION *u*

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards

This is strange. The website has not updated for me. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This is strange. The website has not updated for me. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Full page refresh usually fixes the problem. Might take a few tries.

kiei

Maybe because 2 out of 3 of those pop up wherever the Mysterious Figure is or something. He makes them appear.

Link for those like me who are too lazy to search.

So, it's Lea right? And they have Lea's character model... but they use a screenshot of Axel?

OH MY GOD WORLD SELECTION *u*

the screen shot talks about the promise he made right or something like that.(by far don't quote me on the translation) so maybe it's a flashback Lea's having. I don't remeber him talking in any of the trailers as axel, but roxas mentioning the promise as well. but I could be wrong.

MasterZeR0

Wow, updated with six characters all at once, lol. Oh well, good to know! And Chaser, what about a World Selection?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

the screen shot talks about the promise he made right or something like that.(by far don't quote me on the translation) so maybe it's a flashback Lea's having. I don't remeber him talking in any of the trailers as axel, but roxas mentioning the promise as well. but I could be wrong.
Seems weird though, that they used an Axel screen when they had Lea ones already.

And Chaser, what about a World Selection?
It's beautiful. I love it.
And the Drop feature... I like!!!!
HAPPY CHASER IS HAPPY.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Axel shortly appeared right before Lea woke up with Roxas on the Clock tower. If it is a flashback (we never saw Roxas and Axel having that kind of conversation, the "I will always bring you back"-bit was between Axel and Xion in the original) or just a dream/wish of Axel that Lea experiences right before waking up is yet to be seen.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Full page refresh usually fixes the problem. Might take a few tries.

After 20 minutes of refreshing it worked finally. Drop Results and Event Forecasts look pretty cool for the drop gauge system.

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I guess we won't see a "The World That Never Was" update until a month or so, it was the same with Keyblade Graveyard if I remember correctly.

Venitas

if you look at the system videos (the ones with riku and sora, not the dream eaters) you can see a new, wicked looking black keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now we know what Le Cite Des Cloches' field theme sounds like. I am impressed at the size of that world. The Dive sequences look great, and I'm starting to like the drop system.

EternalDreamer

Now we know what Le Cite Des Cloches' field theme sounds like. I am impressed at the size of that world. The Dive sequences look great, and I'm starting to like the drop system.

We've kinda known LCDC's themes since the Jump Festa trailer if memory serves. Short one had both of em playing as background tracks. First field, then battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back