• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
----Riku: A Keyblade Wielder who harbours darkness in his heart, and Sora’s best friend. He has a cool personality, but there are passionate feelings locked inside him. lol that made luagh, it must be his guilt over his actions from the previous year

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
----Riku: A Keyblade Wielder who harbours darkness in his heart, and Sora’s best friend. He has a cool personality, but there are passionate feelings locked inside him. lol that made luagh, it must be his guilt over his actions from the previous year

passionate: showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief

idk what your definition of passionate is, but whatever feelings he has are built from his worry, not guilt.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
passionate: showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief

idk what your definition of passionate is, but whatever feelings he has are built from his worry, not guilt.

worried? about the exam, or more lilky what he will soon face
i feel like riku still think he has to redeem himself

Awards
Maybe he's passionate about redeeming himself? Or just passionate about making sure everything works out in the end. He has the right to be worried, considering how dangerous this may be. Sora, on the other hand, seems completely unfazed by the danger... maybe that's what'll get him? idk. o3o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
worried? about the exam, or more lilky what he will soon face
i feel like riku still think he has to redeem himself

Worried about failing, worried about not being worthy. Riku isn't the type to be afraid of what enemies he has to fight. He's been to the end of the world and back, stared into the Darkness and overcome his fear of it.

He redeemed himself in CoM and KH2. This is more about him learning how to accept himself.

Japanlover

Ok I know I'm late but....

Famitsu scans+New KHDDD vids+Interview+Hunger Games midnight piermiere=BEST THURSDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing

Damn Thursday is a good day today! ^^

Finished my extra credit work and there's new news for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Khinsider forums should have a countdown bar for when KH Dream Drop Distance is released.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Damn Thursday is a good day today! ^^

Finished my extra credit work and there's new news for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Khinsider forums should have a countdown bar for when KH Dream Drop Distance is released.

Their are a bunch of generators out there, but here is a simple one I made quickly.
done.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think they heard your request.

lol i hope no one saw me derping around with different countdown widgets xD

you guys ask, and we deliver~ we won't be doing anything big for the Japanese release, but we can at least do this much, right? :3

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh you know i kid :p

but yeah, a week left. this is gonna be insane!

yeah i'm just playing <3

i still can't really comprehend it. it's so bizarre o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back