• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Effect Andromeda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: Mass Effect 2

\
Hoping the game has a new main character, playing as Shepard again seems like it would be dull

Go fuck yourself.. Shepard is dope. Besides, if you don't want to play as Shepard, make your own damn character. I want to play as Shepard, I want to see him take down the Geth and the Reapers.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Oh hey, let's play as Shepard again! Same characters, same universe, SAME ENEMIES!

Though Shepard turning out to be a traitor and the new hero MUST SAVE THE WORLD FROM IT'S MOST REVERED HERO would be equally dull

S

Shadow Soldier

Oh hey, let's play as Shepard again! Same characters, same universe, SAME ENEMIES!

Oh hey, Mario and Zelda and Halo, and Gears, and Resistance 2, Killzone 2, God of War 3, Half Life 2 called.

Onasi

I can't wait for this game to come out. The first one was fantastic and a must own for anyone with a 360.

S

Shadow Soldier

Why do most of those games suck?

Do they use the same character? Ya. Do the have the same enemies? Ya. Do they take place in the same universe? Ya. You're logic of the game being boring because of the SAME ENEMIES, and SAME CHARACTERS, and SAME UNIVERSE makes no sense.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

it was worth the price when it came out..>_>

Well anyways this game is going to be even more epic than the first one..can't wait for the release.:cool:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

But... if its only 15 bucks now.. is it worth the price even more now?

>_>

Appearently i didn't make my statement clear enough, what i am pointing out is that when Mass Effect first came out..it was worth the $60, and its still worth what the price of it is, no matter if it's 10,20,30, or 40 dollars, the game is epic, and worth every penny you pay for it:cool:

afrobutt

Silver Member

Well one of the intresting factors of Mass Effect was being able to pick a backround for your character, which obviously wouldn't be happening if you were Shepard again.

I'm not saying it would make the game terrible, I would just find it slightly disappointing.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dude, then don't play as Shepard. If they had it in the first game, then they're obviously going to have the option to make your own character.

afrobutt

Silver Member

If you recall, you can't change your character from being named "Shepard". So if the sequel followed the same hero then, while you could obviously change the appearance to be different from your own Shepard in Mass Effect, you would still be playing as Shepard.

Not that big of a deal though. The teaser makes it seem like not much will be changing in Mass Effect 2, but since it's just a teaser there's no way of knowing that.

On a related subject, the geth that appears at the end of the teaser. Shepard?

S

Shadow Soldier

You are the most picky person I have ever known.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Am I really the only one that understands that the trailer is saying that Shepard is dead? >.> "Killed in Action". Most likely by the Geth.

So we are gonna be playing as a new character. But what's cool is we can load the results of the decisions we made in the first game into the second game, from the old save file. =D Can't wait for this game.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Shepard is dead
2wezx1g.jpg

Listen up, turkeys. I have no idea what the fuck you all bitchin' about, but Tyrone ain't dead. I've just had about five thousand got-damned holograms poppin' up on my deck bein' all like

SHEPARD YOU'RE DEAD
SHEPARD IS DEAD WTF
KIA? SHEPARD CAN'T BE DEAD

I ain't fucking dead, you hear? I don't give a rat's what those Geth honkies be trippin' on, but I ain't fuckin' dead. I'm livin' large in the Normandy, which by the way has a new dance floor that is fuckin' fresh. Y'all welcome to come for a spin if you want. Shit's jive.

Anyway, just checkin' in with my posse. I ain't fuckin' dead, and y'all be seein' me struttin' round the galaxy real soon.

Keep it fresh,
Tyrone Shepard

S

Shadow Soldier

Am I really the only one that understands that the trailer is saying that Shepard is dead? >.> "Killed in Action". Most likely by the Geth.

So we are gonna be playing as a new character. But what's cool is we can load the results of the decisions we made in the first game into the second game, from the old save file. =D Can't wait for this game.

But.... in the first game at the end, Shepard doesn't die. I'm not going to say how it ends, but he doesn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back