• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Masked ball: Kingdom Hearts" - Raptournament (?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

I don't know if that works, but let's try it. I wanted to ask you if anyone here is interested in a "Masked ball tournament".

The "Masked ball" works like a ordinary rapbattle, with the only difference is that you can pick your identity and have to stay in role while writening the lyrics. We're in a kingdom hearts forum, so only Characters in the KH universe are allowed.

For example:
When you decide to battle as Axel and your
Opponent is roxas, you could attack with the whole "you forgot our friendship in 1 day" thing.

-

We would need 4 or 8 competitor and 2-3 people for the jury.

Would be cool if enough people were interested. Tell me what you think.

Edit: Taking part by myself as Xigbar.

Participants:

chuman - (Terra)
Emperor - (Sora)
Venx - (Xigbar)
-
-
-
-
-

Judges:
KitKat
-
-

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm definitely game for this. C: I'd like to try something new to get the ball rolling in this section. However, I'm not sure if it'll work as far as a tournament goes, but we'll see if more people will try it or not.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm game. dibs on terra because errybody hates him and i want to showcase him winning for once.

seriously tho? this looks cool. i'll find you 3 judges.

Venx

Just to make everything a bit clearer: When we have 8 (or 4 if we can't find more) People, one of the jury people can make matchups that every one has a opponent to rap against. I would say everyone writes 8 lines against the other charackter. If anything isn't clear, just ask me.
Thanks for taking part!

Emperor

I wouldn't mind getting in on this, although, I'm not entirely sure whether to judge or participate - if I did participate though, I got Sora. When do you guys plan on starting this?

Edit: I'll participate as Sora, whenever this starts if that's alright.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Just to make everything a bit clearer: When we have 8 (or 4 if we can't find more) People, one of the jury people can make matchups that every one has a opponent to rap against. I would say everyone writes 8 lines against the other charackter. If anything isn't clear, just ask me.
Thanks for taking part!
no problem. so you're saying, the judges pick who goes against who or do you mean, they choose the characters for the participants?

Venx

Naw, you choose your own charackter. The one who makes the matchups just puts you and the charackter you choose against the other ones. Don't worry, you got terra.

Edit: @Emperor just take sora. first we got to get enough people and some judges, then we will make a date.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Since I'm not all that good at rapping, I'll be good with being a judge. C:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we'll find more people, it just takes time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
have faith bro, inbetween the spook-a-thon and the writer commissions, i think this will get more attention. i think it should be a halloween event to fit in with the costume theme and it'll hit it off. if you want, i can give it a push and dress it up as a holiday special to get the ball rolling but that decision is entirely up to you.

Venx

I have no problems with that, do whatever you want. Would be cool if it works

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay then. if i get momentum within a few days we should be able to finish by halloween, i like grand finales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back