• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MashiMashi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
Yeah hello peoples. New guy here. I'm honestly interesting if you guys get to know me, but quite frankly, most of you guys seem a little mean on here. I'm very familiar with the Kingdom Hearts forum genre though so don't you dare call me a noob. I compose a lot of music and I will be posting some of my work on here, so yeah hope you guys like it. :wink:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there, and (a belated) welcome to KHinsider :3

check through the FAQ for a bit of info on how we work around here.

if you have any questions or want a friend, feel free to message me sometime ^^ oh, and don't let people get to you, there are plenty of nice people among us too

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
With what Lancelot said is all true, and you do seem you can fit in real nice here. So yeah you can call me KSX, Pimp, or any other name you fine cool for me :tongue:. So yeah read up on those FAQ's, enjoy your stay here, if you do have any questions of any shape or form, do please ring me up a VM, and i will try to help..

Besides that, enjoy your time at KHInsider :cool:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Hiya :3

Welcome to KHI!

I ish nice too =D * gives welcome cake *

As for the people on here, there are some really nice and awesome people on here :D Just don't let the people that are jerks bother you :p

And you seem like a pretty cool person, so i'm sure you'll make plenty of friends :3

Anyways, i'll be looking forward to listening your music :3 And hope you enjoy your stay!

Tremolo

Hiya :3

Welcome to KHI!

I ish nice too =D * gives welcome cake *

As for the people on here, there are some really nice and awesome people on here :D Just don't let the people that are jerks bother you :p

And you seem like a pretty cool person, so i'm sure you'll make plenty of friends :3

Anyways, i'll be looking forward to listening your music :3 And hope you enjoy your stay!

Yay, thank you.
Hmm. A cake...
*tries to put it on head*
I have a new hat now...

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
lol Am I only one who doesn't know what MashiMashi means? I feel left out T_T

Anyway, welcome dude! You seem all cool so feel free to chat with me if you needs anything. As said above, read the facts and overall ignore any arses that try to start crap with you ok? This place has some people you won't like, but than again where in this planet doesn't right? You will get along fine ^^;;

Oh, and I'm hungry. *eats hat* Tastes like cake...

Tremolo

lol Am I only one who doesn't know what MashiMashi means? I feel left out T_T

Anyway, welcome dude! You seem all cool so feel free to chat with me if you needs anything. As said above, read the facts and overall ignore any arses that try to start crap with you ok? This place has some people you won't like, but than again where in this planet doesn't right? You will get along fine ^^;;

Oh, and I'm hungry. *eats hat* Tastes like cake...

Wha? Why would you eat my hat?
He frikken' ate my hat...

Haha MashiMashi is how the Japanese say Hello on their phones.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's Moshi Moshi, actually (that's right, I'm picky, lol).

Welcome to the site! Learn the rules, browse the forums, and you'll do just fine.

Seriously, how'd we get cake in here? Come on guys! I don't want to be left out of all the cake-related activities ;_;

Tremolo

It's Moshi Moshi, actually (that's right, I'm picky, lol).

Welcome to the site! Learn the rules, browse the forums, and you'll do just fine.

Seriously, how'd we get cake in here? Come on guys! I don't want to be left out of all the cake-related activities ;_;

Ahhh damn it. Well thanks for the correction.
THE CAKE IS A LIE.
(anyone play Portal?)

Back