• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Spider-Man - Animated series coming 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CubykCqXYAAw90O.jpg:large
At New York Comic Con, Cort Lane, senior vice president, Marvel Animation and Family Entertainment, announced a new original animated television series, Marvel’s Spider-Man, set for debut on Disney XD in 2017.

“We’ve been secretly nurturing Marvel’s Spider-Man for years now, so we are thrilled to finally announce it. The simple title reflects a back-to-basics approach – the story of an ordinary teen, Peter Parker, who suddenly finds himself with strange new powers and overwhelming responsibility. And thanks to Story Editor Kevin Shinick and Supervising Director Philip Pignotti, it’s just filled with heart and humor,” said Lane.

Marc Buhaj, senior vice president, Programming and General Manager, Disney XD, added: “Spider-Man is the biggest action hero in the world. He is an iconic character whose duality makes him both relatable and aspirational for the Disney XD audience. We’re thrilled to continue our partnership with Marvel in this new original series that offers a fresh take on a beloved classic that will engage both new and existing Spidey fans with its compelling drama, exciting action and the signature sense of comedy.”

The current Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man will culminate in January 2017. For 2016 to date, the series has reached 51 million Total Viewers across the U.S., generated close to 4 million consumer engagements and ranks among the network’s top 5 animated series in key targeted boy demographics.

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/new-marvels-spider-man-animated-series-announced

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm actually somewhat interested in this. I've always been a fan of standard Peter Parker over Miles Morales, so seeing Marvel focus on the basics with the cartoons is nice. It's obviously no coincidence that they're pushing this in the same year as Spider-Man: Homecoming, as this type of thing is seen every now and then, but I won't mind so long as the show itself is good quality.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I am cautiously optimistic. Its not spectacular spider man but maybe it doesn't have to be.

Kounelli

Awards
About time a TV series comes out for this, I was pretty disappointed with the others, hopefully this one will be better.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Tbh, I kinda liked the one TV show of Ultimate Spiderman where Drake Bell voiced Spiderman. But, I like Spiderman so either way I'm hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back