• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Punisher - November 17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
probably the show i'm most excited about (sorry defenders), The Punisher will air sometime in November according to what an episode director let slip during an interview. if true, this is probably the best birthday gift i could ask for.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Marvel's Punisher - premiering November

I mean, I'm excited for The Punisher but I'm hella jaded S2 of JJ isn't happening this November so

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
EXCITEBIKE MODE IS ACTIVATED

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Man, I hope this is good. Some of these trailers are filled with GUNS BRO, PUNISHER SHOOTING STUFF and that's not the version of the Punisher that's ever been remotely enjoyable imo. The lower quality of Iron Fist and somewhat Defenders has me hesitant too, but I'm still binging this all on day one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you have to expect some level of that, but i agree. i want to see a more human frank castle, one who’s dealing with his PTSD and loss of his family, as well as the viscerally brutal fight scenes where you can feel him taking out his anger and sorrow on any criminal that crosses his path.

buuuuut it looks like matt’s “death” in defenders was also setting up karen looking to frank for comfort and assuring the obligatory marvel series bone sesh. not nice

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
you have to expect some level of that, but i agree. i want to see a more human frank castle, one who’s dealing with his PTSD and loss of his family, as well as the viscerally brutal fight scenes where you can feel him taking out his anger and sorrow on any criminal that crosses his path.

buuuuut it looks like matt’s “death” in defenders was also setting up karen looking to frank for comfort and assuring the obligatory marvel series bone sesh. not nice

Completely agreed. I think they showed some elements of that more human Frank Castle in the latest trailer, and I'm hoping that's the side of him they really lean into. I'm stoked we only have about a month to wait until release to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back