• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel's Avengers comic collecting tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora3000

Awards
Hi! I hope I'm not the only one in this forum that loves the Avengers game on the PS4, even though it has some bad reviews, I still love the fact that they are adding new content when announced. I've beaten the main story, completed the trophy list, beaten the story in the first three DLCs they have added so far and they are going to add Spider-Man on November 30 (only for Playstation). I want to know if there is any other way or two to hopefully achieve the remaining comics I'm lacking in the comic section. I have three undiscovered Black Panther comics to find. If there is anybody who has all five of them please let me know how it was done.

shivaa

Awards
Square Enix's "Avengers Project" was a game that had me hugely hyped when it was announced and those, until its release. Unfortunately, once the very good campaign is over, the game's shortcomings accumulate: readability of the action, repetitiveness, matchmaking not working, the microtransaction system leaving us only ugly skins free.

Back