• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
marvels-agents-of-shield.jpg

Following his apparent death at the hands of Loki, S.H.I.E.L.D.Agent Phil Coulson puts together a small team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to handle strange new cases.Each case will test the team in cooperation and ingenuity as they try to work together in trying to save the world from threatening, supernatural events on Earth.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Ditto. The main thing that has garnered interest for me is what exactly is she? Like, is she an inhuman? Or something different? I like to think that the Blue Alien somehow has something to do with her. That's if the showrunners are even going down that route.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Apparently it was confirmed that the blue alien in the Guest House was Kree

See 1:30 in this video

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Apparently it was confirmed that the blue alien in the Guest House was Kree

See 1:30 in this video

Oh yeah I posted that a while a back. She can't be Carol Danvers because of her back story so she must be a completely new character with some type of monster blood or whatever. It'll be interesting to figure out her and her powers.

I think I'm most excited about the big comic guys showing up, well big for the show, like Mockingbird.

matrix8140

Absorbing Man is about to be the go-to-tank for HYDRA. He can turn into the hardest materials and basically be bulletproof.

Edit: Damnit Fitz ;-;. He's not physically crippled but you can tell he's struggling.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Kinda just had a new episode recorded and apparently it was new. So there's that. Had no idea a new season was starting this early.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Kinda just had a new episode recorded and apparently it was new. So there's that. Had no idea a new season was starting this early.

This early? I'm pretty sure it started in fall of last year if I remember correctly. It just seemed like it wasn't long because the first season was spread out by really long breaks so it ended in the spring.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Absorbing Man is about to be the go-to-tank for HYDRA. He can turn into the hardest materials and basically be bulletproof.

Edit: Damnit Fitz ;-;. He's not physically crippled but you can tell he's struggling.

Yeah, I don't think Simmons realized the damage she'd cause by leaving, especially with him being in the state he's in. I hope he recovers.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Things are starting to get interesting with Skye's dad and Mockingbird out of nowhere.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_inline_ndlo4ly2qb1r1u6ru.gif

Wasn't expecting Coulson to drop that bomb on Skye so soon. I was certain they'd wait for some mid-season climax in the heat of some dramatic moment.

matrix8140

So Coulson's reaching for the same thing we're saying.

And because that was confirmed to be a Kree. Either Skye's a Kree or, more than likely, she's an Inhuman.

Edit: Also, because Mala The Diviner is basically an Inhuman computer hacker with telepathic and techno-pathic abilities, I'm going to go ahead and say that Skye is Mala. Would be neat for her character so that she can go back to being a hacker but while maintaining that fighter role.

Also, I'm just going to go ahead and confirm that Skye is an Inhuman. Every single piece of evidence points to this.

Last edited:

matrix8140

Following on the theory that Skye's an inhuman, I'm convinced that her dad is Maximus the Mad. And though Maximus has no children, he has an ally named Skybreaker.

Maximus has mind control powers o,o

Skye's poppa has super strength. He probably has other powers but still.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yeah I know, but it could be argued that he's just really strong/skilled more than have super strength. He hasn't shown any feats to suggest such, really. But mainly, it's just his personality that I'm going off of. ...and the fact that I really like that actor, and really want him to be Maximus.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah I know, but it could be argued that he's just really strong/skilled more than have super strength. He hasn't shown any feats to suggest such, really. But mainly, it's just his personality that I'm going off of. ...and the fact that I really like that actor, and really want him to be Maximus.

Kyle MacLachlan is a wonderful actor and I think he plays the role brilliantly. Then again, I've always liked Kyle, so that could just be my inner-fanboy speaking. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back