• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel vs DC, who kicks arse?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marvel or DC (CHOOSE!)

• Marvel (you know i got to role with the Avengers)

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • DC (I'm a Justice league member for life!)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
MARVEL vs DC

That's right! It's about time someone did a debate on these two top comic universes! Which one of these Comics kicks the other arse?! Huh?! ANSWER ME!!!!
On the Marvel side, we got: Captain America, Wolverine, Iron man, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Apocalyspes, Galactus, Thor, etc.
On DC side we got: Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Robin, Superboy, Anti-monitor, etc. That's right i put their names in magenta! Because their wussies!
Personally, i'm all for the Marvel, baby! I mean we got Cable and Deadpool shooting up places, with got the Wasp and Storm shocking people! We got Dr. Strange mystifying cats! We got Jean grey and Xavier messing with people's brain molecules and what not! You got Ghost rider whipping demons arses! You got galactus eating ozones and shite! And what does DC have, huh? Some freaking bird boy running around with this gothic pedophile in tights! Yeah that's right! I'm calling out all you superman fans, all you wonderwoman girls! Come and get some of Marvel, bizzatches! And when i mean debate. I mean you can talk about anything concerning Marvel and DC. Like the avengers, or those young punks Teen Titans! Anything! And i know there are some DC fans in this place, because i've seen them! COME ON! BRING IT, MARVEL IS WATING AND IT HAS THE FIRST VOTE!

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
DC kicks Marvel ass anyday!, waits for Johnny Stooge to come, and rip all you Marvel fanboys a new one.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
What a numbingly stupid thread. With the dreadful House of M over and done with, we see a new low. There's no contest with Wanda in the fray.

Thanks for wasting the bandwidth.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
You Marvel fans will always be #2, go weep in defeat now, cause we are going to win these debate.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Marvel Hands Down

Marvel-Spiderman, Captain America, X-Men, Fantastic 4, Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Nick Fury, Deadpool, Silver Surfer!!, Daredevil, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, The Punisher, Blade, The Avengers, Wolverine

DC-Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Teen Titans, Justice League, Aquaman........thats all i can think of

point is Marvel woops DC's ARSE!!

P.S. Marvel assured their victory with the creation of Marel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects and Marvel: Ulitmate Alliance

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Marvel pales in comparison to DC, Hell even Marvel got its name from DCs superhero called Captain Marvel, that just shows you how much Marvel were a bunch of DC fanboys.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Robin, Superboy, and Green Lantern is all DC needs to whip Marvel's ass. Marvel has nothing on DC. Let's see who's the two icons of America.....oh wait it's Batman and Superman. These guys are the most known superheroes on the face of planet. THE ICONS OF AMERICA! Never diss DC.

BTW Spiderman is nothing special when compared to true heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back