• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel V.S. Capcom 1 and 2 Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes boys and Gals it has returned. The ass kicking super hero game I loved as a 13 year old puberty infested man.

Report: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 scheduled for June 29 release [Update: Capcom disagrees]

By far one of thee best arcade games out there, I could play this for hours on in, tons of un-lockables including characters and other crap you really don't need but i'm sure I dont need to tell you that.

Anyway it is officailly open for discussion speak of anything you want. Like so:

I never really played part one aside from at the movie theater or at an arcade room, Its definately not as fun as part two in my opinion, which I had for PS2 at some point. My favorite team to play with is;

Jin
Sakura
Captain Commando

That is one kick ass team if you ask me, I look forward to kicking some ass on Xbox Live come June 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back