• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel Spider Man | September 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm sure we've all seen, or at least heard of, this exciting new game by now:

Apparently this is just the start of more to come, though: Marvel Games' new mandate is 'Make epic games,' and Spider-Man is just the beginning | Polygon

This is really dope to me. I've been wondering why Spidey and the rest of the Marvel universe haven't received the "Arkham treatment" yet, and this looks like the beginning of Marvel's characters getting some games with some weight to them (all due respect to awesome titles like LEGO Marvel and Marvel vs. Capcom, of course). The only thing that sucks is X-Men and Fantastic 4 characters will get left out of the fun, even in a mash up game like an Ultimate Alliance 3; Marvel won't let developers touch them so long as Fox holds the movie rights.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I haven't played a Spider Man game since the one from 2004, so I am more than ready for this. Marvel heroes could definitely use the Arkham treatment, it is indeed time.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This was one of my favorite announcements at E3. Insomniac is definitely the best team to handle this game. Just by the looks of the first trailer and an interview they did with PlayStation today, it seems that the developers really understand what makes Spider-Man so beloved. The team is overflowing with love for Spidey, and they've said the trailer is abound with easter eggs. I absolutely cannot wait to see from this in the coming months.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I was about to comment about how I want an Xavier's School game and then you made the comment about Fox having the rights and I died a little inside again.

That being said, damn, was I excited for this. And not expecting it, since I heard vritually nothing about this even being a game before the press conference.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I was about to comment about how I want an Xavier's School game and then you made the comment about Fox having the rights and I died a little inside again.

That being said, damn, was I excited for this. And not expecting it, since I heard vritually nothing about this even being a game before the press conference.

I heard a rumor swirling around that Sucker Punch, the developers of inFamous, were working on a PS4 Spider-Man exclusive. I wasn't confident that it would be Sucker Punch, as it seems they want to leave superheroes behind and try something completely new. Although I suspected that the game could have existed, I started doubting it more and more as the press conference neared. I almost lost it when I realized what it was a few seconds into the trailer, for now we get the best of both worlds: an amazing looking Spider-Man game, and a new (still unannounced) title from Sucker Punch.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I heard a rumor swirling around that Sucker Punch, the developers of inFamous, were working on a PS4 Spider-Man exclusive. I wasn't confident that it would be Sucker Punch, as it seems they want to leave superheroes behind and try something completely new. Although I suspected that the game could have existed, I started doubting it more and more as the press conference neared. I almost lost it when I realized what it was a few seconds into the trailer, for now we get the best of both worlds: an amazing looking Spider-Man game, and a new (still unannounced) title from Sucker Punch.

I was told that those rumors were apparently false since Insomniac is doing this game. I'm really curious what Sucker Punch is up to. They've been quiet for a couple years now, they'd be ripe for one of these games.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is the new game from this E3 on my will almost certainly get list ha. A few others I am keeping eyes on. But yeah, I am psyched to hear they have more they want to do! Hopefully its a bunch of characters/teams I like haha.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
As long as it's as good as Spider-Man 2 was, then everything's going to be okay. Also, get Bruce Campbell to be the narrator again pls.

Awards
I was wondering when there was going to be a topic about this! I'm definitely excited for the game. Why? Because Spider-Man.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I was told that those rumors were apparently false since Insomniac is doing this game. I'm really curious what Sucker Punch is up to. They've been quiet for a couple years now, they'd be ripe for one of these games.

My guess is that it's something completely different, but who knows when we'll see it exactly. It can't be too far off.

Spider-Man Coverage - E3 2016 LiveCast | PS4 There's the link to PlayStation's interview with Insomniac about the game if anyone is interested.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Okay, just heard about this, and it looks awesome! Spidey has always been my favorite superhero!

SephirothZ

If the game ends up like that trailer, then Spiderman will be back in style. That trailer was fantastic. I just want to know if we will be able to move like Spiderman did inside that cafe.

Max

Staff member
Awards
If the game ends up like that trailer, then Spiderman will be back in style. That trailer was fantastic. I just want to know if we will be able to move like Spiderman did inside that cafe.

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well, because if so this will be a hell of a ride.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Max

Staff member
Awards
I just want this game now. Please. I've had such a bizarre itch for it since its announcement.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Is that why you started playing inFamous 2? Haha =P

Haha no, sheer coincidence. I platted the first one years ago, and I've had the complete series shelved for a while so I decided to try and make my way through it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;luh7RLYn1Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luh7RLYn1Bw[/video]

39409295180_09dbb01415_b.jpg

Releasing September 7, 2018.

Back