• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

captain

Bronze Member
Re: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

^ *looks around to everybody else on this thread* (Is this guy talking to us or to himself?)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

lol... I was going to say something earlier, then I thought why even waste my time? lol

I guess I wasn't the only lost one <.>

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I talking about the comics, not the movies just the comics because i heard they are basing the movies off the comics, mostly the Avengers

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Yeah, I read the comics so I was probably meant to have some kind of understanding as to what you were saying, but I didn't.
You just didn't make any sense.

"the averages are teens"
lol wut?

captain

Bronze Member

Yeah, they're based off the comics... The ORIGINAL comics... Like have you even seen Iron Man or The Incredible Hulk? Definately not teens...
And besides, don't they now have Avengers in every state??? A team for each one? Cause unless I read the wrong Civil War, i'm pretty sure that's what happend...
dexter906, no one understood your post at all..

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

The movies are based on all the comics. The originals, the Ultimates, the modern re-interpretations. Everything.

And every state doesn't have their own Avengers. There is the Avengers Initiative which is the program that trains all young superheroes for active combat. The 51st Initiative is what designates a team for each state. So yes, they get there own team of superheroes, but they are not Avengers.

captain

Bronze Member

^ Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me Johnny! Much appreciated.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

lol.... somehow... eventhough I still dont know exactly what dexter was saying. I think he might be talking about the comic book and animated Avengers movie Young Avengers (that waste of life of a film...) >.>

captain

Bronze Member

I heard about that. Is it out yet? I really don't like any of Marvel's animated movies.
DC's are okay. I kinda liked Superman Doomsday and Batman: Gotham Knight.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I'm unsticking this per the new rule on duplicates, since duplicates were the reason I pinned this in the first place.

I trust everyone is capable of using the search function now.

captain

Bronze Member

Does anyone else notice that there is no news about anything lately? No comic book movies or cool new games...
The most interesting thing I've seen lately was the Watchmen trailer.

captain

Bronze Member

^ It's alright. (And yes I saw them) I thought Hellboy 2 was much better than the orginal. And the Dark Knight, well, that goes without saying.

Now actually on topic for this thread. I really hope they manage to get Antman released in 2009, even if it's not during summer, later in the year would be fine. I would just hate both Antman and Wasp to be cut because they couldn't get started on the movie.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Re: Avengers(Possible compilation? continuation?) Movie Discussion

Make a joke, I don't care.
I go to parties every week. I see my friends every day. I've had girlfriends and plenty of hot hook ups. I'm not a virgin. I've had blowjobs. I weigh 65kilos. I go to the gym.
I have an extremely active social life and I'm fit, I can take up whatever hobby I want.

Besides, here you are making a thread about the very same characters. The only differance is I read the books, and you watch the movies. And more often then not, the movies are pieces of crap.

Because the classic line up is broader and features better characters. Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch are considered Avengers staples. Hawkeye specifically. He's not a part of other books, whereas Scarlet Witch has the X-Men, Hawkeye only has the Avengers.

And that line up I mentioned, minus the Vision, is the Ultimates line up. And Iron Man and Incredible Hulk have drawn quite a bit from the Ultimates.

You both left out a member of the avenagers She-Hulk, also Spider-man is not in the Avenagers, he never was, he was a honorary member but left them after the end of civil war

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

You both left out a member of the avenagers She-Hulk, also Spider-man is not in the Avenagers, he never was, he was a honorary member but left them after the end of civil war
She-Hulk is not an Avenger. Not currently, anyway.
She may have been at some point, but not now.

And, uh Spider-Man is an Avenger. He was on the New Avengers team and still is.

captain

Bronze Member

dexter906, seriously, you are fighting a loosing battle. It's obvious you don't know very much about the Avengers. Almost every Marvel character has been a part of them in one form or another. Besides, you're fighting Johnny Stooge. He IS the comic guy.
And me? I'm the movie guy. Movies are my thing, especially knowing info on future films. The planned line up for the first Avengers movie is:
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Captain America
Antman
Wasp (to be introduced in the Antman film)
Nick Fury (will get a spin off later explaining his origins)

Hawkeye and Black Panther and maybe even Luke Cage and Scarlet Witch are also possible to appear in an Avengers sequel after staring in their own movies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

You obviously don't know shit about comics, let alone Marvel Comics.

She-Hulk is not an Avenger, at least now, like Johnny Stooge said.

And Spider-Man has always been a member of the New Avengers since 2004. After Civil War he was STILL a member of the New Avengers.

GTFO.

captain

Bronze Member

Don't you two Jokers start fighting! Now come on, let's put a smile on that face!

Back