• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Re: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

Thor is being released June 4th, 2010 after making a cameo in Iron Man 2 the April before.

Really? I could sworn it was...never mind.

Thor making a cameo in Iron Man 2 before Thor's own movie comes out? Doesn't that sound a little strange? On a side-note, from the end of The Hulk, Stark obviously accepts the invite to The Avengers, so why have another cameo? To introduce Thor?

QUESTION:
WHO COULD PLAY THE MIGHTY THOR?

I'm stumped on that one.

Here's an even bigger question:

WHO WILL PLAY CAPTAIN AMERICA?

If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

captain

Bronze Member

Thor making a cameo in Iron Man 2 before Thor's own movie comes out? Doesn't that sound a little strange? On a side-note, from the end of The Hulk, Stark obviously accepts the invite to The Avengers, so why have another cameo? To introduce Thor?

Here's an even bigger question:

WHO WILL PLAY CAPTAIN AMERICA?

If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Yes, Marvel is promoting Thor through Iron Man 2.

I think Brad Pitt might make a good Captain America, but I may be wrong. ANYTHING would be better than Matthew McConaughey (who was rumored to play him, but this rumor has been proven false)

Destiny's End

Yes, Marvel is promoting Thor through Iron Man 2.

Sounds cool to me.

I think Brad Pitt might make a good Captain America, but I may be wrong. ANYTHING would be better than Matthew McConaughey (who was rumored to play him, but this rumor has been proven false)

Not a bad idea. I kind had Brad Pitt playing Thor. I looked at Vin Diesel playing Captain America only because Vin Diesel is extremely jacked. He's not too bad of an actor either.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

Jon Favreau said Thor won't make an appearance in Iron Man 2, or at least that's not what he's been talking with the studio.

heres the link

captain

Bronze Member

Jon Favreau said Thor won't make an appearance in Iron Man 2, or at least that's not what he's been talking with the studio.

heres the link

That's probably because they pretty much scrapped everything they were planning for Thor about a month ago and are going in a different direction.

(BTW: WHO COULD PLAY THOR???)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Well of course... but remember, the movie is going to take place in WW II... so it'll most likely be modified for that time period until the avengers movie when Im sure they put him in the defrost pan to join the modern age.... but Im sure they wont make him look to gay >.>

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

If he's not reinvented in some way, Captain America will be the laughing stock of superhero movies...
Then again, Spiderman got that title with the third movie...
If you don't know shit about Cap, then don't talk about him.

Destiny's End

I was browsing IMDB and found someone who could play a good Thor. He's the only one that comes to mind. He has the look anyway. Dude's name is Karl Urban. If the pic doesn't work and you see a red x, then just google it, or if you already know who he is, give me your opinion.

karl-urban-star-trek11-2.jpg

I also found some other dude that is a somewhat good choice for Captain America. I mean he has the build down anyway. But the problem is he's a no-name. I just found the pic. Don't even know if the dude has any talent.

Brenda Blog

What do you guys think? IMO, I think they're pretty good.

Last edited:

trini202

I was browsing IMDB and found someone who could play a good Thor. He's the only one that comes to mind. He has the look anyway. Dude's name is Karl Urban. If the pic doesn't work and you see a red x, then just google it, or if you already know who he is, give me your opinion.

karl-urban-star-trek11-2.jpg

I also found some other dude that is a somewhat good choice for Captain America. I mean he has the build down anyway. But the problem is he's a no-name. I just found the pic. Don't even know if the dude has any talent.

Brenda Blog

What do you guys think? IMO, I think they're pretty good.

Okay....but can they ACT.

captain

Bronze Member

The guy above definately has the look of Captain America, but I'm with trini202: Can he act?
John Barrowman has expressed intrest in the role of Captain America. I don't really know who he is, but I thought some of you might like to know.

Destiny's End

The guy above definately has the look of Captain America, but I'm with trini202: Can he act?
John Barrowman has expressed intrest in the role of Captain America. I don't really know who he is, but I thought some of you might like to know.

http://www.scifidesktop.org.uk/gallery/albums/actors/John/John_Barrowman-Jack_006.jpg

This dude?! He looks to skinny to be Captain America. At least that no-name dude had a good enough build to be Captain America.

captain

Bronze Member

Aaron Eckhart or Matthew Fox might be good for Cap. Just throwing out ideas. I really hope they cast the right guy.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Aaron Eckhart and Matthew Fox are too old.
With Captain America, you need to have someone in their late 20's.
This is someone who volunteered for WWII.

The picture of that guy posted earlier does actually look like Steve Rogers. Again, it just all comes down to acting.

captain

Bronze Member

The picture of that guy posted earlier does actually look like Steve Rogers. Again, it just all comes down to acting.

I agree. Does anybody even know his name? Or the supposed film he is suppose to be in?

captain

Bronze Member

^ Yes, but they are simply announced with no date and Luke Cage may have nothing to do with The Avengers. Nick Fury will probably come after the Avengers movie.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Get something straight most of the averages now are teens not the originals or the new ones most of the averages broke up after Civil War some are registered and some are vilgilants, if you have any questions on what i said if you don't read comics just ask

Back