• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

captain

Bronze Member
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Films
Phase One
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain American: The First Avenger
The Avengers

Phase Two
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man

Phase Three
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4

Phase Four - ?
Spider-Man 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Television
ABC
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Inhumans

Netflix
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher

Freeform
Cloak and Dagger
New Warriors

Hulu
Runaways

One Shots
The Consultant
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
Item 47
Agent Carter
All Hail the King

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

where did you get these dates from? lol..... anywho :D

captain

Bronze Member

Uh, Marvel.com... Wikipedia... Various other websites. They announced it after the success of Iron Man! :thumbup:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Those dates have been announced since the start of this week.

ah well between when I saw Iron Man on Friday and now I havent really been checking the updates on things... I knew they were coming, but wasnt sure.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Am not looking forward to Thor, seems like its gonna suck.

I really hope they dont use the Ultimate Team of Avengers.

Am more of a Fan of the Current New Avengers Team.

Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Jessica Drew,

I know that'll never happen though

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com

Wait, in a comic didn't Captain America get killed or something or was that another superhero. Or are you talking about the latest video game with them in it. Other than that I have never been a big fan of Thor either. I just want to see Iron Man 2 he's always been one of my favorites for some reason.

captain

Bronze Member

Just a bit of info: Downey will make a cameo appearance as Stark in The Incredible Hulk, while Favreau has expressed interest in directing Downey as the character in The Avengers (planned for 2011). The director considers The Avengers as the third film; "It's very difficult to keep these franchises from running out of gas after two [movies]. The high point seems to be the second one, judging by history: If you just look at the consensus in the reviews, you see that X-Men 2 and Spider-Man 2 are sort of seen by the fans as the sort of high point of both franchises, though I don't necessarily agree with that. But to be able to fold it into an Avengers is something you just couldn't do in another studio, and I think what Marvel is about is stuff you can't do at a bigger studio."

After the success of Iron Man, Marvel Studios announced Matthew Vaughn's Thor is set for a release on June 4, 2010. Thor himself will cameo first in Iron Man 2, schedule for release on April 30 that year. Vaughn (director) has left the project, but Protosevich (screenwriter) is working on another draft.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Thor is being directed by Matthew Vaughn who did Stardust. The movie adaption of the Neil Gaiman book. Vaughn is quite capable of handling the fantasy genre quite well which fits for Thor. But there really is no word on the direction of the movie. I just hope they go for the classic costume and not the Ultimate one.

As for New Avengers... nice team, not what I want to see in the movie. I just don't think the movie versions of Spider-Man and Wolverine will fit on an Avengers team. The Avengers are the powerhouses, the icons and the symbols. Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch, Hank Pym in whatever form be it Giant Man, Ant-Man or Yellowjacket, Janet Pym and Black Widow.

Aside from that being the Ultimates, that really is the clasice kind of line up if you throw Vision in there as well and that's what the team should be and it'll work really well as a movie.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Thor is being directed by Matthew Vaughn who did Stardust. The movie adaption of the Neil Gaiman book. Vaughn is quite capable of handling the fantasy genre quite well which fits for Thor. But there really is no word on the direction of the movie. I just hope they go for the classic costume and not the Ultimate one.

As for New Avengers... nice team, not what I want to see in the movie. I just don't think the movie versions of Spider-Man and Wolverine will fit on an Avengers team. The Avengers are the powerhouses, the icons and the symbols. Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch, Hank Pym in whatever form be it Giant Man, Ant-Man or Yellowjacket, Janet Pym and Black Widow.

Aside from that being the Ultimates, that really is the clasice kind of line up if you throw Vision in there as well and that's what the team should be and it'll work really well as a movie.

Yeah, well even if they could fit, they wont lol. Only because those are some of the movies that Marvel still doesnt have the rights to. Spider-Man and X-Men etc.

But yeah all the rest, the original Avenger team will do just fine in the movie.

At first I was trying to figure out how they would fit in Capt. America in a movie. But then I was thinking in more modern ideas. The most likely outcome of the Capt. America movie will be a WW II movie. Him fightin some Nazis! If Marvel had rights to their X-Men movies, it would have been interesting to see if Wolverine (Logan) appeared in the Capt. America movie helping him save some concentration camp prisoners. But that wont happen because Fox still got X-Men. lol or maybe it will be of him being unfrozen after so many years to modern life. I guess it could work out either way because he will have to be in modern days to fight with the rest of the avengers. So i guess the movie most likely will be him being unfrozen and im sure lots of flashbacks to his past in the events of WWII before he was frozen.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Well im just not a big fan of Thor, I was reading the New Comic that lunched like last year, Gotta say it was well written but really wasnt going anywhere.

But anyway, Seeing as Marvel has already been pulling pieces from the Ultimate lines i wouldn't be Surprised if they incorporated that again with in the Thor Film or any othere Film they are planning on releasing.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Well I wouldn't be surprised if they did wolverine in the avengers film because

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)

captain

Bronze Member

Well I can definately tell you that Wolverine and Spider-Man will never tie in to The Avengers. However, there is good news. If you like Luke Cage, expect him to be a part of the team. Tyrese Gibson is set to play him in a 2009 release! (this info may change. Will post updates.)

Marvel are playing their cards right here. Apealing to action lovers/sci fi/fans of the older comics with Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Comedy fans with Ant-Man. Thor has the fantasy lovers (plus he is more like the Ultimate version; just like Nick Fury )
Luke Cage will probably be put in appealing to newer comic fans of New Avengers.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Well I wouldn't be surprised if they did wolverine in the avengers film because

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
Wolverine is a Fox movie, but Marvel Studios will obviously be contributing as Wolverine is a Marvel property, but Fox maintains most rights to character.

But dynamic of having Wolverine on the screen with the other Avengers wouldn't work. Even in New Avengers he's his own character and does his own thing. I just don't think it would work if they could get around the rights issue.

captain

Bronze Member

Who do you think is best to play:
Ant-Man?
Thor?
Captain America?

Good actors to work with Robert Downey, Jr., Ed Norton, Samuel L. Jackson, and Tyrese Gibson.
(Wow... Great cast so far.)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Hulk is a Marvel Studios picture, meaning he'll share the same universe as the Iron Man movie.
And Hulk is an Avenger, so chances are Ed Norton will be in the Avengers movie.

captain

Bronze Member

Matthew Fox might make a good Captain America, in my opinion. I saw Speed Racer today, and Fox plays Racer X. In the fight scenes he looked like he could pull off the role of CA. Acting was really good too.
Vladimir Kulich looks like a good Thor to me. What do you guys think? Still can't find an actor for Ant-man...
Okay everyone. Come on, let's get some ideas going.

Back