• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Iron Man 2

• Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Avengers

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name

Zip

Bronze Member
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I've been crying for the better part of the hour now. It's hard to think of how such a kind and loving person is just gone. For four years he delivered fantastic film after fantastic film while battling cancer and I can't even begin to imagine what it took for him to get out of bed every day.

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
I heard the news half an hour ago. Very shocking. He was so talented, as both BP and in Marshall. I was looking forward to the sequel, since I expected it would be even better than the first. So sad. Rest in peace.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
How terrible. :cry:

I remember a few years back when he was among a bunch of MCU actors appearing on a late night talk show to promote I think Infinity War. Out of all of them he was the one who the most stunned silent by the uproarious crowd loudly screaming for minutes on end, as if the full weight of his rise to megastardom had finally hit. This has my strongest memory of him: a man who remained humble despite achieving greatness.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I was so shocked when I heard this. He was taken from us too soon at such a young age. Though I haven't seen all his movies I absolutely loved his performance in the MCU's Black Panther, Civil War, and the last two Avengers movies. As a person of color, it was amazing to watch him in Black Panther and see a black superhero in a African setting. RIP Chadwick Boseman :(

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
This is terrible news. He seemed like such a strong and young force in his movies. I actually didn't know he was 43, nor that he was battling cancer during his run as T'Challa. My condolences to the family.