• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Oh this is gonna be fun. I can't wait to see it. Watch your ass Thanos, Avengers and the two captains are coming for ya.

Don't forget Rocket!

Speaking of Guardians, can't wait for everyone's collective wtf as Ronan the Accuser crashes the party.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I thought he was already confirmed to be playing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well, he was reported to be playing

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But that may have been an intentional diversion. Ben Mendelsohn was initially reported to be playing Yon-Rogg before it was revealed that he was playing the Skrull Talos. Disney has been intentionally silent on the name of Jude Law's character especially after everyone else's names have been revealed, but why?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;0LHxvxdRnYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc[/video]

This movie is basically Marvel Studios Robocop, hard to believe that this comes out after Kingdom Hearts III.

TheMostRad

[video=youtube;0LHxvxdRnYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc[/video]

This movie is basically Marvel Studios Robocop, hard to believe that this comes out after Kingdom Hearts III.

Had it been previously confirmed that Skrulls were going to be the antagonists of Capt. Marvel, or is this the first real confirmation of that? Either way, it's the first I'm hearing of it, and I'm kinda pumped.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;hA6hldpSTF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6hldpSTF8[/video]

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

A trailer for an action movie featuring no action. That’s a power move. I’m stoked and happy they bumped up the release!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yes, this satisfies me greatly. Got one movie to see in March, and one in April~

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yes, this satisfies me greatly. Got one movie to see in March, and one in April~

Agreed! You know, to get ready for this, we should do a mcu marathon right up to the release date of Avengers: Endgame.

I should do that this weekend.. Or rather in a few hours after bed. XD

TheMostRad

Agreed! You know, to get ready for this, we should do a mcu marathon right up to the release date of Avengers: Endgame.

I should do that this weekend.. Or rather in a few hours after bed. XD
An MCU marathon would entail shotgunning 20 movies total before even starting Captain Marvel.

I can handle maybe a Lord of the Rings Extended Edition marathon, but that's still conceivable to knock out in a day with 12 hrs of film, plus breaks. I think a MCU marathon would probably break me right around Iron Man 3, because then I'd know we'd still have Thor: The Dark World to trudge through before we could get to the good stuff w/ Winter Soldier.

However, I would probably be hallucinating from exhaustion by the time we hit Doctor Strange, so that could be good.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
An MCU marathon would entail shotgunning 20 movies total before even starting Captain Marvel.

I can handle maybe a Lord of the Rings Extended Edition marathon, but that's still conceivable to knock out in a day with 12 hrs of film, plus breaks. I think a MCU marathon would probably break me right around Iron Man 3, because then I'd know we'd still have Thor: The Dark World to trudge through before we could get to the good stuff w/ Winter Soldier.

However, I would probably be hallucinating from exhaustion by the time we hit Doctor Strange, so that could be good.

You know, you could do what I do: Three movies a day in chronological order. I.e, Captain America: The First Avenger to Avengers. But after that is Thor: The Dark World and Guardians of the Galaxy volume 1 and 2 for information on Infinity Stones before returning to Earth with Iron Man 3 and forward, really.

Now I added Ant-Man and the Wasp to be the prologue (technically, Thor: Ragnarok is that for cosmos part) leading to Infinity War, so both sides come as one to fight against Thanos.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Captain Marvel is a fun movie, I loved it. Of course, not everyone shares this sentiment, but I found it to be the ideal addition!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Captain Marvel is a fun movie, I loved it. Of course, not everyone shares this sentiment, but I found it to be the ideal addition!

Not really spoiling anything major other than some vague character arc stuff, but just in case:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
What'll be nice about her inclusion in Endgame, due to the mid-credits scene, we can just bypass any slow-burn introductions (which I really don't have a problem with in the first place) in favor of meatier morsels of ass-kicking comradery.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Captain Marvel was an excellent movie, and I truly enjoyed it.

Back