• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel~Anime Team-Up!: Spiderman & the Fantastic Four, and Fullmetal Alchemist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( Yes, it's me...Decided I'd try and give this place another go, for my friends that are still here. Please, no n00bs...For the sake of jebus, please, no n00bs! )

Marvel~Anime Team-Up!

Spiderman and the Fantastic Four / Fullmetal Alchemist

*~The Baxter Building, New York City~*

It was an all too, not-so-normal day at the Baxter Building...It seems as though the Fantastic Four are getting a break for once...No supervillans, frightful four, giant monsters, etc. etc. to beat into submission
today...

Spiderman was over, him and Johnny playing an advanced copy of Halo 3 they had received as a reward for saving a microsoft company building from being utterly slagged by a rampaging Scorpion the other day.

Sue was out, relaxing at the indoor pool that the F4 had installed a few months ago, but hadn't had a chance to be actually used until now.

Ben was in the Kitchen, making some sort of monstrous sandwich, apparently trying to give unique flavor which so far consisted of peanut butter, squash, marsmallows, and some sort of luncheon meat he had purchased in a not so savory area...There was absolutely no guarantee that it was even supposed to be edible...Ben's excuse for still wanting to eat it, being something to the effect of 'What's the point of havin' a stomach made o' rocks if I ain't gonna put it through it's paces every once in a while?'

Lastly Reed was...Where else, but his laboratory, working on some sort of new interdimensional transport device...Much to everyone in the immediate vicinity's dismay. Each small sound coming from the lab making the other four heroes jump in surprise/fright, some combination of the two...Possibly even some sickness of the stomach.

Ben: *walking into the living room where Spidey and Johnny were, carrying the monster of a sub sandwich, bits of what appeared to be manwich meat dripping onto the floor randomly* Hey, who's winnin?

Spidey: *sitting in his crouching position on the backrest of the couch, he pauses the game, and takes one look at the sandwich and makes a mock barfing noise* Good god, Ben! You're actually going to eat that?! I don't think you could digest that even if you had a stomach made of adamantium!

Ben: No worries, Spidey, can't be worse than goin' a couple rounds with the Hulk...I think. *the sandwich drips*

Spidey: If you say so...But I'd suggest you eat that thing before it gets up and makes a very feeble attempt to eat YOU.

Johnny hit the pause button on Spidey's controller, and immediately started playing, running at spidey and lighting his Spartan on fire with a flame-thrower...

Spidey's Red and Blue Spartan screamed and fell to a heap on the ground.

Spidey: Dangit Johnny! That's cheating!

Johnny: Ya' snooze ya' lose, Webhead!

Sue: *from the pool area* Play nice, boys, don't make me have to come in there and seperate you two.

Ben: Haha, watch it kids, or ol' Mommy in there is gonna put ya' on a time out.

Sue: What was that, Ben?

Ben: *jolts in surprise* Uh, nuthin' Susie! *immediately shoves a good portion of the sandwich in his mouth*

Spidey: Oh man! He actually ate it!!!

Johnny: Told you he would, now pay up! *holds out his hand*

Spidey: Shove it, matchstick! You bet that he'd eat the whole thing in one bite!

Johnny: I---...Aw crap! *slaps a five dollar bill in Spidey's hand*

Spidey: Hellooo, Mr. Lincoln! *waves the bill in the air*

Suddenly there was a flash of ethereal energy from Reed's lab...And Reed yelling...And crashing.

Sue: Reed! *uses her forcefield projecting abilities to grab her towel as she runs out of the pool on an invisible walkway*

Spidey: Hey Mr. Fantastic! You okay? *bounding down the hall easily with his agility, Johnny and Ben following*

The four heroes ran over and onto the lift to Reed's lab...And ascended to the lab itself...It was partially trashed, with clawmarks on the equipment and a strange glowing portal of blue and silver energies floated in the air, a tremendous force sucking in everything that got too close.

Which is just what Spiderman, The Human Torch, The Invisible Woman, and The Thing, were...Too close.

Ben: *was holding his sandwich, only to have it fly from his hands and into the portal, making a sick flap-squishing noise as it zoomed through the air* MY MANWICH!!!

Johnny: The heck with your Manwich! What about Man-ME?!! Flame on! *erupts in flames, hovering in the air, fighting force of the suction* I can't---AAAAH HA HAAAH!!! *is pulled into the portal, screaming like a little girl*

Ben: Johnny! Ugh...*his feet scraping across the floor, as he was pulled slightly closer to the portal, but stops* Hah! I'm too heavy!

Spidey: BEN! LOOKOUT!

Suddenly, the Fantasticar came barreling through the air, and knocked Ben into the portal...

Sue: *grasping onto a console for dear life, her towel that was wrapped around her waist being sucked into the portal* ...Figures...AAAH!!! *looses her grip and goes tumbling into the portal*

Spidey: Well, except for the fan service...This isn't good in any way, shape, or form.*his feet sticking to the floor easily, but making a squeegee-ish noise as the portal sucked with all it's might* Aw man...*plants his fingers onto the floor, sticking them as well* MJ's gonna be mad that I missed dinner--

Spidey then noticed he was specifically clinging to a single large metal floor tile...Which creaked as it started to come loose.

Spidey: *looks to the screen* Ah, crap. *the tile totally breaks loose, and he goes spinning into the portal, still clinging to the tile* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

>>>

*~Central~*

Ed: Geez...Can this day be anymore boring, Al? -_-;

Al: Just relax and enjoy the day, Brother. It's nice to get a day off for a change.

Ed: Not to me it isn't, especially after that meeting with the Colonel...I'll take anything! I don't care if it has to fall out of the sky and onto my head!!

Al: Eeeh...OWO...Brother...You need to be careful what you wish for! *points up*

Ed: *looks up to see the F4, Fantasticar, Spiderman, and various debrii falling towards him*...God must REALLY hate me. RUN AL!!! D8!!!!

Al: AAAAAHHH!!! OWO!!! *his metal feet clanking rapidly on the street*

>>>

.:Characters:.
If you want to play any of these characters, PM me with a sample of how you would play them...Please don't ask for the part unless you can actually act like them and know who they are. Please.
And no original characters in this one...If there is a character that you would like to play that I've not listed...Include it in your PM and I'll add the part...

Main~

-Spiderman-
Bitten by an irradiated Spider which granted him incredible abilities, Peter Parker learned the all important lesson...That with Great Power, there must also come Great Responsibility.
and so he became...THE SENSATIONAL, THE SPECTACULAR, THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!
Played By: Axdyn

-The Fantastic Four-
During an experiment high above the Earth, Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm were bombarded by Cosmic Rays, giving them unbelieveable powers. Opting to use these powers to help mankind, they become THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
Mr. Fantastic, Played By: Lionheart06
The Invisible Woman, Played By:
The Human Torch, Played By: Reckless Chaos
The Thing, Played By: Lionheart06

_Edward Elric_
A child prodigy who became the youngest State Alchemist in history. His Alias, "Fullmetal", derives from the fact that his right arm and left leg are artificial limbs known as Automail. Ed was relentless in his search for the Philosopher's Stone, but once he found out what it takes to make the Stone, he started to look for another way.
Played By:

_Alphonse Elric_
Inside the hulking suit of armor is the soul of a young boy with a gentle heart. Always calm and collected, Al acts as Guardian for Edward, his hot-blooded older brother.
Played By:

Others~

Roy Mustang---
Riza Hawkeye---
Izumi Curtis---
Winry Rockbell---
Scar---

Enemies~

Venom---
Carnage---
Dr. Doom---Axdyn (I have some plans, so I'll need 'im)

Lust---
Gluttony---
Envy---
Wrath---
Sloth---
Greed---
Pride---
Dante---

>>>
( Alrighty...Start with the joining/PMing...*yawns and sips at a gatorade* And please...Don't make me regret coming back here...I'll check back in when I wake up later...)

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Depending on how far this goes, I want to sign up for venom. So reserve for me please.

Inferi

I have read it, but if you didn't notice it seems like not to many people want to join this. I do. Edward lost his mother at a young age and attempted human alchemy with his brother which ended in Al losing his entire body to the truth and Ed losing a leg. Then Ed traded his arm for Als soul which he fused to a suit of armour. The seal is on the inside of Al's suit. Ed is rather short for his age, and he hates hearing it. He constantly blows comments about his height way out of proportion to. He is extremely intelligent to. I think I know about everything there is to know about ED

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
-Doesn't really matter if you don't follow the rules, man. I made this RP, and if you haven't read the RP section rules, the guy who makes the RP, RUNS the RP. I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to deny you entry to the RP...Have a nice day. )

Inferi

Dude whatever... deny the only person who actually thought this might make a cool RP.. we'll see how many people join now...

So have a nice day . )

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Don't you just hate bitter rejects?

I'll join as Reed and Ben, if you really need me to pm you, I'll get it to you in the morning.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( You took the words right outta' my mouth.

Nah, I know how you RP Man, you're in. ^_^

I'll see if I can find us a Sue, unless we have any takers showing up in a bit who'd want to play her...

Either way, we almost have a complete Fantastic Four, and if worse comes to worse, I'll play Ed & Al, I've gotten pretty good at playing them...

I'm seriously surprised that no one's gone after the parts of the Homonculus or Scar or Mustang yet though. XP )

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( You can have Mustang's part then.

It's really hard to actually play Ed well {especially his 'shortness' outbursts, I dunno, I'm good at coming out with 'em off the top of my head.} So we'll wait a bit on the Ed part, see if anyone actually reads the thing about PM'ing me to audition, so I can see how they play the parts they're askin' for. :p )

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( Alrighty man, still searching for a Sue...

I decided I'll play Doc Doom, I have a few plans and I need to be playing him in order execute them in the
RP. ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back