• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Martian Successor Nadesico

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

Has anyone here ever seen this anime? My teacher lent me the complete series (yes, my teacher is awesome) and I liked it so much I watched the whole thing in a day. I highly recommend this anime to anyone who's looking for something new.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd like to watch the series. I think I have the movie though, but its on VHS. It was pretty good in art and voice, but the atmosphere was sorta boring. I didnt quite get the story either. But I lol'd alot.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'd heard of that before, funnily enough...it's shown back home (and here as well) on Animax...I think I might have watched a bit of it too...don't dig the art style that much, but the plot seems intriguing enough...

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Never heard of it. . . .. ..even a little bit. . . .though you seemed impressed so it might be worth a check-out.

1948dragon_

I'd like to watch the series. I think I have the movie though, but its on VHS. It was pretty good in art and voice, but the atmosphere was sorta boring. I didnt quite get the story either. But I lol'd alot.

The TV series is much better than the movie. Also you need to watch the TV series in order to get the movie. Also the movie spoils 3 plot twists that occurs during the show. If you have netflix you should rent it or just buy the box set.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The TV series is much better than the movie. Also you need to watch the TV series in order to get the movie. Also the movie spoils 3 plot twists that occurs during the show. If you have netflix you should rent it or just buy the box set.

Alright, if you say its that good then I will take your advice. Dont let me down, okay? Although by now, I'm probably spoiled with those 3 plot twists because I watched the movie. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back