• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Married women who don't take their husband's last name? Your opinions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

A topic made out of mild curiosity and boredom lol :)

How do you feel about women who decide not to take their husband's last name when they are married?

Also how do you feel about men who take their wife's last name when they are married?

What about hyphenating the last names?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't really care, doesn't matter to me.

If she takes my name, that's sweet. But I don't plan on changing my name. Unless I really loved this girl, but even then. Pointless for me.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
"1 out of 4 kids with the initials A.D.D. have it while 4 out of 4 with the initials A.D.H.D. have an annoying self-righteous Mother who wouldn't just shut the fuck up and take her husbands last name."
- Bo Burnham

WaveK89

"1 out of 4 kids with the initials A.D.D. have it while 4 out of 4 with the initials A.D.H.D. have an annoying self-righteous Mother who wouldn't just shut the fuck up and take her husbands last name."
- Bo Burnham

Just what I was thinking. I saw that on Comedy Central last night. Cracked me up.

Anyway, I don't really mind I suppose, but the whole hyphenated / doubled name thing is just blah.

Sir Saint

Awards
I don't see why it matters who takes who's last name. I don't like hyphenating last names.

αsiя

space coke
My mom decided not to take my dad's name. I also was born before they were even married so basically both my parent's last name are called out when I'm being called.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
hmmm...i really doubt that i'm gonna say that in the next 10 yrs your hubby is gonna force you to change your last name but then again we live in the U.S. of A so i guess whether you do it or not won't really matter

oh my god

O

Oberon

bitches, man

bitches

They should be taking their husband's last name. They ARE women for a reason. It's bad enough they demand equal rights.
ha ha ha

i love this thread already

i actually do lean more towards the husbands name being the one passed down, but that's because i was raised under those values. do I believe in them now? no. why? because i understand it's bullshit. you know, like britney spears losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back