• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's somebody in Tangled world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

This was a theory I came up with recently, the new Marluxia-themed nobody appears in the Tangled world, plus most of the local heartless are plant based. This makes me think Marluxia's somebody might make an appearance, maybe working with Mother Gothel.

Awards
Not sure what he'd do, but I do like how he's at least referenced with the lesser Nobodies in Corona.

The golden flower represents healing and life, while Marluxia's petals represent death.

aqualight

I could see maybe marluxia's somebody to be like a botanist or something related to plants, i would say florist but that sounds a little less lethal...
but yeah as said i could see him investigating the golden flower. He would have had some time to get himself together after com, no? i'd love to see if the dude was up to something. I feel like it's too much of a coincidence we have a nobody seemingly based off of him now, while his nobody has been dead for like a year

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So what do you think of the idea of him being the boss?

If second world visit returns, that would be a good opportunity to make him a boss character. He should definitely play into the narrative of the Tangled world. It'd be an interesting dynamic, Marluxia remembering Sora, Donald and Goofy yet they don't remember him.

Sorakh212

Awards
I thought that too when I first saw the gameplay and reveal trailers for that world. I am really interested in seeing what or better yet who all the Org XIII Nobodies human forms are and if we'll see them in a centralized place like Radiant Garden or if we will encounter them along the way sort of like in KH2.

Xyology

imagegif
This signature, it's hilarious!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
While I'm game for Marluxia's somebody to possibly be in the Tangled world, I'd rather it be a cameo or something setting up for the next saga. Larxene and Marluxia can easily carry a game together, as CoM proved, so I wouldn't be entirely opposed to them being the main enemies in the next saga (which hopefully, sagas will only be one to two games from now on).

But I dunno, I could be bias because Marluxia and Larxene were pretty interesting villains that still have a lot of potential left in them (just hopefully not as Norts, which would make no sense).

I do really like the idea of integrating original characters into Disney worlds, as the Final Fantasy characters should also be, since this series is supposed to be an actual crossover.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Mularia's presence in The Kingdom of the Sun would be great. If there are two visits, I'd like for him to be a cameo in the first visit and the second visit he can become the villain. If there's only one visit, I'd love for him to team with Mother Gothel. Perhaps she realizes that he knows about the key and she manipulates him into attacking Sora and Rapunzel?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Mularia's presence in The Kingdom of the Sun would be great. If there are two visits, I'd like for him to be a cameo in the first visit and the second visit he can become the villain. If there's only one visit, I'd love for him to team with Mother Gothel. Perhaps she realizes that he knows about the key and she manipulates him into attacking Sora and Rapunzel?

That'd be interesting, especially considering the fact that, Mother Gothel teams up with the Stabbington Brothers in the movie, It's not out of the question for Mother Gothel and Marluxia to collaborate reluctantly. Though that begs the question, regardless of whether Marluxia and Mother Gothel are affiliated, how is Marluxia going to fit into the plot of Kingdom of Coronia?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
To see Marluxia in Tangled would be a probability. Maybe (this is just a thought) he'll summoned a boss like a giant venus fly trap or a man-eating rose. Probably a lot similar to the new enemy. Maybe while battling Mother Gothel.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I get that y'all want Marluxia and Gothel to team up, but frankly I feel like that just undermines his character, as well as the fact that Gothel has nothing to offer him, unlike how she got the two thieves on her side (and I really think eliminating them from the equation gets rid of another potential Disney boss fight).

I could see Marluxia joining with Maleficent before he ever even considered Gothel, and even then, I find that unlikely.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Not exactly a "team up" but to where you have to deal with both of them because they would have different reasons to want to destroy you. Frankly imo, I would think Marluxia would be annoyed of Maleficent seeing she annoyed Saix so much.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That'd be interesting, especially considering the fact that, Mother Gothel teams up with the Stabbington Brothers in the movie, It's not out of the question for Mother Gothel and Marluxia to collaborate reluctantly. Though that begs the question, regardless of whether Marluxia and Mother Gothel are affiliated, how is Marluxia going to fit into the plot of Kingdom of Coronia?

Well I don't see it being that problematic to fit Marluxia into the plot of The Kingdom of Corona. They fit Cloud into Olympus Coliseum in KH1 and Auron in KH2. I think in KH3 they may go a little off of the movie's plot, which I think would be needed in Tangled's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back