• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone wander how the battle with Marluxia and his Nobody(the final battle, and yes, that was a Nobody he was on) will be played? It looked awsome in COM, so it should be incredable in the remake.

please discuss

ozymandius

I imagine that it will be the same as the battle against Xemnas, minus the city and hover-car (still don't get what was up with that)...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It should be pretty good. I know that Nomura mentioned something about if he had Marluxia in Final Mix+ he'd have to adjust the gameplay, or something along those lines.

Little_Red

betch.
^yeah because you fought with him in cards, and it would be interesting to fight Marluxia. I think my friends love of him would cease and decise as Marluxia would continuiously own her, hehe

Henskie

I'm Batman
Sounds kool and btw King Sora I really like that pic in your sig

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
"Marluxia's Nobody" is called a Spectre.

I would guess that this fight will probobly be the same. Just different graphics and possibly with reaction commands.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That boss was so easy! They should make Marluxia with the Seith the Final Boss instead. Otherwise, they should make the fight a lot harder. The only thing that made it hard was because I ran out of cards.

Soraroxrikusux05

That boss was so easy! They should make Marluxia with the Seith the Final Boss instead. Otherwise, they should make the fight a lot harder. The only thing that made it hard was because I ran out of cards.
what hell no the scythe battle was fun but the spectre one was AWESOME! but easy too. I definitely want it in the remake!!!

Soraroxrikusux05

Yeah...It was fun ,but easy...Final Bosses in Square games are always easy (Including Ansem in Riku's Final Battle)...I wonder why...hmmm...:D...But I'm always looking forward to a cooler fight with Axel than the ones in KHII with Roxas...:D...
whoa how was ansem easy i thought he was hard as hell! yeah i want a cooler axel fight too that last one wasn't what i thoughtt it'd be

Awards
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I want to see everything.

Hopefully it'll be easier to use, because those cards made it more difficult for me, I couldn't get the right cards out fast enough and got beat by nearly everyone first time I played.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Anyone wander how the battle with Marluxia and his Nobody(the final battle, and yes, that was a Nobody he was on) will be played? It looked awsome in COM, so it should be incredable in the remake.

please discuss

Wow, that'd be fun to fight Marluxia while he's on that big Nobody. I just hope the graphics aren't terrible in COM. But, either way, it's KH. I'll buy it.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back