• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Machine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

heres pic, sry mods that its so big, as u can see now why i doubt its a kh2 pic, sry, oh and i found this pic in the CoM gallery section, so i highly doubt its in kh2, see?
unknownwallpaper.gif

sinharvest_angel

to show how i highly doubt that this marluxia looks like it could be in kh2, and how it doesnt look 3D, u even have the riku to prove cause that is actually from the game, the maker of this pic made it to look 3D, but its not, which is why marluxia probably wont be in kh2

sinharvest_angel

dude ur pic really is awsome, i think its cool, if u really like marluxia, put him in ur sig, once aain awsome looking, besides i dont think my pis was good at all it was just there to prove

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nay... to the max... times five... cubed....

img0040.jpg

zOMG ISH MARLUXIA IN KH2!11!!!1!1!!1!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL zOMG HE SO PWNS J0O0O1111 WTF LOL I CANT BLEIEV H3 WAS RIGHT!!11!!!! OMG MARLUXIA ISH IN KNGDOM H3ARTS 2 ZOMG I HAEV 2 GO EAT AN ENTIER BOWL OF CROUTONS NOW11!1!!11 OMG!

sinharvest_angel

nay, (i nayed from the moment this was created sry, ) now someone please close this there nothing more to rite here nad the pic is to big, sry, but the frigging link wouldnt work, i checked it, and i spelled and copied everything correctly, but still the same results

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
Computer graphic images are so easy to render, I have a program I can do it with. And Square has so much money I'm sure they can waste it on a non-jointed image that just looks like what it is. What you were showing is probably a official artwork of him that was used in official guides and magazines....

Marluxia's machine... I thought it looked a little like the JENOVA mask from FF7, but then it is a little like the Nobodies, maybe there is a connction.

I really don't think he's comming back in KH2. It's as strange as the Vexen-zombie theories that were going around a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back