• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxias Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno if this has been pointed out or not.... i doubt its relevent but if you watch the KH2 opening and zoom in on Marluxias Eyes ones blue and the other is green o_O YUNAS LONG LOST BROTHER..... just kidding...

Marly

Awards
P.S do you like my avatar... i made it myself and its my first one... i need opinions

Marly

Awards
Haha actually its Vens eye haha you know when hes looking down at aqua..... Marluxia's Eyes?

Marly

Awards
Right sorry about that =/... i forget about that button sometime :blush:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well this is nothing to serious of a thread but to add to it. Two colored eyes is a birth defect which isnt that serious, but shows relevance to the likes of the parents eyes. Its like when someone with brown eyes mates(for lack of the more adult word) with someone with say blues eyes,a child may have the area around the pupil the eye brown while the rest of the eye fades to blue, although that's not always the case, as sometimes the childs eyes can just be a standard blue or brown. The anomaly of two different eyes can occur but is kind of rare. Also Yuna was half Al bhed so it wouldn't make sense for Marluxia to be her long lost brother unless he had a swirly pupil in his right eye

Marly

Awards
well this is nothing to serious of a thread but to add to it. Two colored eyes is a birth defect which isnt that serious, but shows relevance to the likes of the parents eyes. Its like when someone with brown eyes mates(for lack of the more adult word) with someone with say blues eyes,a child may have the area around the pupil the eye brown while the rest of the eye fades to blue, although that's not always the case, as sometimes the childs eyes can just be a standard blue or brown. The anomaly of two different eyes can occur but is kind of rare. Also Yuna was half Al bhed so it wouldn't make sense for Marluxia to be her long lost brother unless he had a swirly pupil in his right eye

I was kiddin about Yunas brother ^^;... thanks for that... I just thought it was kinda interesting

Rajia

Website
www.rajia.deviantart.com
*goes to check* What picture from the opening did you get that from? Is it the close up of when the keyblade's about to smash his face in? Could you link us to a picture? I'd like to see! XD
And also, I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but you do know that both of Marluxia's eyes are blue, don't you? I mean... in CoM?

Xarod

maybe it's just nothing or maybe it was just cause of the lights

D

Divine Light

Yeah just probably alittle mistake they made doing the video.......Adamus has a good point but i dont think their is supose to be some deep meaning to it..

Sasuto23

Awards
your avatar is nice. i like it. but who's eyes are they i dont know wheter it is Aqua's or Ven's or Sora's :cursing::cursing:did u edit it or were u just joking. also when my disk starts working or when i get a new copy or FM+ and when i get my PS2 back ill have to check.

Marly

Awards
geez you must have either a really good computer or incredible eye sight. i couldn't see any colors for his eyes other than black... T_T

neither actually :bored: but i was gonna make a marluxia avatar and was making it and noticed the two eyes... cant you zoom in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back