• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
What's up with his pink flowers? I had to ask because I don't have the game to play and find out if the answer is even in there, lolz.

He has like some reeper thing and has flowers with him. Is that why people keep calling him gay? Just cuz he's a guy and likes pink flowers?

Well, regardless, he's my favorite Organization 13 member!!! Too bad Sora killed him!!!

people call him gay because he's feminine. In this society, being girly to them is gay. I disagree entirely.

Nomura probably wanted a good looking villian so he ecentuated the feminine features.

personally, I think it's HOT!

Gippal

That's what I was thinking. Cause people always have flowers at funerals, and a scythe represents death also.
You also have flowers in flowers... 0.o
I found that the scythe represented a pink flower: the handle was the green stem going up to the pink, pointy flower.

ummmm...people call him gay because he has PINK HAIR pink flowers a pink scythe Pink flowers swirl around him when he appears its just.......shudders* kinda disturbing. if he maybe had like black hair and black everything he might just be awesome but it had to be pink...LOL!!!
Oh, right.
So you're disturbed by pink, because that colour is "homoerotic"?
Wow... how obvious.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
You also have flowers in flowers... 0.o
I found that the scythe represented a pink flower: the handle was the green stem going up to the pink, pointy flower.

Oh, right.
So you're disturbed by pink, because that colour is "homoerotic"?
Wow... how obvious.

LOL, I always thought it was a flower, too! Like how he summons it with a petal points it out.....it should have grown into the scythe rather than just becoming it.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't remember thinking he was a girl... Honestly I never was chocked by the pink color and flower, in KH universe it had to happen anyway XD
So well, like said before maybe it shows a romantic spirit he had when he was whole, though we can have doubt when we see him act... Just waiting to see in some others KH is we see him and learn more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back