• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
What's up with his pink flowers? I had to ask because I don't have the game to play and find out if the answer is even in there, lolz.

He has like some reeper thing and has flowers with him. Is that why people keep calling him gay? Just cuz he's a guy and likes pink flowers?

Well, regardless, he's my favorite Organization 13 member!!! Too bad Sora killed him!!!

D

Divine Light

ummmm...people call him gay because he has PINK HAIR pink flowers a pink scythe Pink flowers swirl around him when he appears its just.......shudders* kinda disturbing. if he maybe had like black hair and black everything he might just be awesome but it had to be pink...LOL!!!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah well, I guess you can't really pick you're talent can you? Yeah Marly weilds flowers and has pink long lair so people see him as a little strange... I think he weilds Man flowers :) Anyway it could be a cool trick if he wanted to impress a lady... lol

afrobutt

Silver Member
his elemental power is flowers and things to do with flowers. And it's a sorta "Every Rose Had It's Thorns" sorta dead.... cept instead of thorns, Marly has a huge scythe o_O;

but i think this makes him awsome. Sisinter and traterous intentions (sp?) + Pink flowers= FLOWER POWER TO THE DARKEST LIMTI!!! ^^

plus someone had to have pink, and it would've been sexist to give to a chick ;P

Xemnes "Okay, one of us has to be pink."
"Rock, Paper, Scissors...."
Marluxia "Damn it ><"
Xemnes "Haha!!!"
Marluxia "Shut up Mansex!!!"
Xe

shadywinters

Awards
What's up with his pink flowers? I had to ask because I don't have the game to play and find out if the answer is even in there, lolz.

He has like some reeper thing and has flowers with him. Is that why people keep calling him gay? Just cuz he's a guy and likes pink flowers?

Well, regardless, he's my favorite Organization 13 member!!! Too bad Sora killed him!!!

Well the reaper thing he has is called a Saith, and I think it's cute and also shows that he probably has a romantic side to him, His evil sheet is overshadowing what he truly is.:wub:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
A few days ago, another member here introduced me to a very interesting concept: Marluxia's real "element" is none other than death. The whole "Angel of Death" thing in the final in Re:CoM looks pretty cool, and the flower petals he wields are actually sakura petals, the Japanese symbol for death.

And he has no personality sides. He is a Nobody. However, he may be resonating with his original self.

His weapon is called a scythe.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Despite what everyone says, I have never noticed Marluxia's supposedly pink hair. I've always seen it has auburn.

Anywho, to answer your question, his element is FLOWER POWER! Also, people think he's gay because he looks like an effeminate pretty boy. A lot of people were sure he was a girl at first.

Cyypher100

i always thought Maruluxia an Larxene had a realtionship, while as sick and twisted as it may have been, i think i could see something there in the mangas, i never played COM so i dont know what went on there. it just looked like they had a thing...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I thnk his power is "Death" mostly cause of what Andy said :closedeyes:... Plus i dont want my favorite orginization member to be gay or flower power...... but if he is thats cool with me cause he pwns anyway lol.... i just kinda hope not

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
A few days ago, another member here introduced me to a very interesting concept: Marluxia's real "element" is none other than death. The whole "Angel of Death" thing in the final in Re:CoM looks pretty cool, and the flower petals he wields are actually sakura petals, the Japanese symbol for death.

That's what I was thinking. Cause people always have flowers at funerals, and a scythe represents death also.

fatkid101

lmao he's gay!! (and no im not saying there's anything wrong with being gay lmao)

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
i always thought Maruluxia an Larxene had a realtionship, while as sick and twisted as it may have been, i think i could see something there in the mangas, i never played COM so i dont know what went on there. it just looked like they had a thing...

LOL look at Re:CoM! Larxene definitely has something going on with Axel there.....

Riku77

Yeah I kind of think Marluxia is a guy that kind of says looks means nothing.(relating to his skills)..... probably could've done somehing else though, but he's still cool I guess

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The flower thing...no clue. He's supposed to be wielding the power of flowers/nature. In a way, you could think of him as Death, has the scythe and people usually lay flowers on an expired person's grave. So, he has the flowers ready for his enemy's grave when he fights them...? o_O His character design could've been a little better and more tough looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back