• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the14thmember

Duuh if you look on this website and look under kh2 organization members it tells you everyone. When you click on Marluxia it sais he is nature not death and flowers are nature. the reason for the scyth is that origionaly (sorry for spelling) the scyth was used for cutting weat for bread back in the roman days.

yeah sounds good.Does that mean that Marluxia was a wheat cutting farmer when he was a human?:toungesmile::toungesmile:

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com
Using symbolism to identify Marluxia, a few things come to mind.
1) The flowers symbolize life but also death. Flowers are a part of nature which is the endless cycle of life and death then rebirth
2) The scythe can be compared to the one of the Grim Reaper which gives it control over death (though he prefers to kill since he is called Death) and since he controls nature (the flowers) he has the power over life and death
3 He is ranked number 11 in the Organization. In medieval theory, the number 11 refers to "heads of error" which is why he was defeated by Sora.
Therefore, he wields the power of Life AND Death like how Roxas has the power of Dark and Light.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
His power is flowers. His weapon is a scythe, which represents death.

As an added note, he's the Graceful Assassin. To put it simply:

Graceful = Flower = Element
Assassin = Death = Scythe = Weapon

Zipporahss

technically.
its nature.
nature is pretty much..
life and death.
so to answer your question both.

I agree with you but I say that his power is in the pain that roses can cause. if you try to pick up a rose wrong you get pricked by the thone.:blush:

Kingblader9

this is kind of to AsYrsGoBy but basically duh!? marluxia's element is nature, xemnas is nothingness(for example: when he shoots that giant nothingness lazer at u) i kindof have to admit that zexions element sucks and xigbars element is gravity which as u can see in the first KH is an element well and manipulating space too i guess (btw xigbar pwns! X3)

OH! i just wanted to add that if u look in the khi section it says that his power to control "flowers" comes from Byakuya from Bleach which is why marluxia controls it like that oh and he only has aww crap they came out w/ a peter pan 2...srry for going off topic any ways...he only has a scythe to build his character and make him look tough...it has nothing to do with death lol death was in KHI aka secret boss and they dont look alike ok maybe a little but thats all ne ways sorry for taking so long bye...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The power of nature it is.
Marluxia was a really cool villian but Square should have made him stronger.
Oh, I think Marluxia is pronounced Mar-lucks-ia.

Okay, thanks. I thought it was pronouned like that. Anyway, Marluxia should have been stronger.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Okay, thanks. I thought it was pronouned like that. Anyway, Marluxia should have been stronger.
The first time you get to fight him was hard IMO.But the second battle was like,totally easy for me and for anyone else,I think.I agree there with you

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The first time you get to fight him was hard IMO.But the second battle was like,totally easy for me and for anyone else,I think.I agree there with you

Yeah, except it was REALLY long. It took me like a half hour to kill him. It took a long time to get a good opening to do some feirce damage.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
haha i actually had more troubles with the 2nd part of the battle, luckily i had tons of heal cards and 0 cards xD
(btw i like ur new avatar sky ^_^)

The second part actually can be hard. It was challenging for me as well the first time, but once you get it down, it's easy, but long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back