• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas#I3

I know people say he's easy but ive spent days trying to beat him but he just wont die. anyone got any tips on what cards or certain sleights you should have? thanks.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
I never died on hime he was very easy....god even Axel was harder than him...and thats pretty bad

Zexion113

Are you wanting tips on the solo fight against him or the fight against him with the nobody?

pwninator

I must say not for the reason that he is my favourite character, but that he was by far one of the most difficult battles i have actually enjoyed. He is quite unique in the area of boss fights, sadly though he is truly underestimated in the minds of many, particularly on this site. I am left now in hope and anxiety in preparation for the release of the new FM & COM.

pwninator

If he was hard then you just stink at the game

Excuse me my friend i would not be making such false and inadiquettely rude remarks because from what i can see you don't seem to have anything intellectual or important to contribute to the thread. And i believe you should try to at least write more than one sentance per post. I do not apreciate your rudeness but i will not hold it against you.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
You didn't say anything about the thread that helped the person out so you shouldn't tell me about that either. Thats not very rude to be rude would have been saying "Dude you suck so F**king bad at kingdom hearts.Your a disgrace to all KH players" That would be rude.+ All you said was he was your fav. character and he was hard...thats not saying anything

Last edited:

pwninator

You didn't say anything about the thread that helped the person out so you shouldn't tell me about that either. Thats not rude to be rude would have been saying "Dude you suck so F**king bad at kingdom hearts.Your a disgrace to all KH players" That would be rude.+ All you said was he was your fav. character and he was hard...thats not saying anything

I believe it would be proper if you dismissed your illiterate self from any further confuntations with me. You simply missunderstood my post and lashed out in an angry unintelligent way, so i ask you please to continue whatever it is you do and end this discussion. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back